Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice how every single woman claims that she has been molested or raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
In fact it's so bad that the (((statistics))) claim that 1 out of 3 women have been raped.

However the modern definition of rape is, "I had sex with this ugly guy and I regret it now. I rescind my consent."

This is why the rape percentages are so high. Women also know that saying that they were raped gets them pity points.

Okay so let's think about this logically. 1 out of 3 women have been raped? The American population is 328,239,523 according to the 2019 U.S Census Bureau (https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/LFE046219) and according to the Bureau, 50.8% of the population is women.

That means that there are roughly 166,745,678 women in the USA. Multiply that by 0.34 to find out approx. 1/3 of women, 56,693,530.

So according to the statistics, 56,693,530 women have been raped. That means for every woman that has been raped, there should be 1 man in prison for this. We need to put slightly more than 1/3 of the male population into prison which is 56 million men. Does this sound like a reasonable number that there are 56 million rapists wandering around on our streets? 56,693,530 rapists? Something smells like bullshit to me.

What is the rape ?

The response to them should be "I don't care roast flap".

"I had sex with this ugly guy and I regret it now. I rescind my consent."
Foids are hypergamous. Sometimes they have sex with normies. Thus, the "rape" occures. Case closed.

1 in 3? means 1 in 25 in actuality, rapists really need to step it up

1 in 3? means 1 in 25 in actuality, rapists really need to step it up
Agreed. In fact if nobody is going to prison for this, then maybe I could volunteer to help out with the statistics.

This is a joke for any FBIcels watching this thread.

Of course they choose to claim to be "victimized" by the thing that doesn't require proof and brings out the most fake outrage from cucks and whores.

Of course they choose to claim to be "victimized" by the thing that doesn't require proof and brings out the fake outrage from cucks and whores.
56 million rapists are out there wandering around and they have not been brought to justice! We need to reform our legal system if it has failed this badly.

jk I know the foids are lying

In fact it's so bad that the (((statistics))) claim that 1 out of 3 women have been raped.

However the modern definition of rape is, "I had sex with this ugly guy and I regret it now. I rescind my consent."

This is why the rape percentages are so high. Women also know that saying that they were raped gets them pity points.

Okay so let's think about this logically. 1 out of 3 women have been raped? The American population is 328,239,523 according to the 2019 U.S Census Bureau (https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/LFE046219) and according to the Bureau, 50.8% of the population is women.

That means that there are roughly 166,745,678 women in the USA. Multiply that by 0.34 to find out approx. 1/3 of women, 56,693,530.

So according to the statistics, 56,693,530 women have been raped. That means for every woman that has been raped, there should be 1 man in prison for this. We need to put slightly more than 1/3 of the male population into prison which is 56 million men. Does this sound like a reasonable number that there are 56 million rapists wandering around on our streets? 56,693,530 rapists? Something smells like bullshit to me.
I coomed a river of cum with the foid in your avi, euphoria is art

but yea i agree with your post :feelsYall:

56 million rapists are out there wandering around and they have not been brought to justice! We need to reform our legal system if it has failed this badly.

jk I know the foids are lying
If they're afraid of rapists so much then they should stay in the kitchen, but obviously it's not about fear it's about controlling non chad men.

I coomed a river of cum with the foid in your avi, euphoria is art

but yea i agree with your post :feelsYall:
:feelsokman:
If they're afraid of rapists so much then they should stay in the kitchen, but obviously it's not about fear it's about controlling non chad men.
exactly, it's all about control. which is what the metoo movement was all about

exactly, it's all about control. which is what the metoo movement was all about
The reaction to put a 6 pm curfew on men is about control, not about safety for rosties.

The reaction to put a 6 pm curfew on men is about control, not about safety for rosties.
If they really cared about safety, they wouldn't go out alone with slutty clothes and get drunk around shady men. Then complain about "TeAcH mEn To NoT rApE!" when they happen to get raped.

If they really cared about safety, they wouldn't go out alone with slutty clothes and get drunk around shady men. Then complain about "TeAcH mEn To NoT rApE!" when they happen to get raped.
That's like suicide bombers asking for more safety.

Rapists can only rape once?

Rapists can only rape once?
Obviously they can but it's still gonna be a high number. If you want, you can divide that number by half. That still leaves 23 million rapists wandering around.

It's a status thing.
"Oh I'm so desirable that a man has been driven mad with lust and had his way with me, give me sympathy now."

I've talked to a foid that claimed to be sexually assaulted and after questioning her a little she actually had no recollection of anything and merely assumed it happened.

Definition of rape is a non chad breathing within ten miles of her

Women are like Jordan Peterson when he talks about God; he redefined every term associated with God to make sense of things. And women did the same with rape. They redefined what rape means, or rather expanded it to fit their Jewish narrative.

It's a status thing.
"Oh I'm so desirable that a man has been driven mad with lust and had his way with me, give me sympathy now."
And it's usually the ugliest and fattest foids who scream the loudest about being "raped".
I've talked to a foid that claimed to be sexually assaulted and after questioning her a little she actually had no recollection of anything and merely assumed it happened.
Every single time.

Women are like Jordan Peterson when he talks about God; he redefined every term associated with God to make sense of things. And women did the same with rape. They redefined what rape means, or rather expanded it to fit their Jewish narrative.
Jordan Peterson pisses me off. He's smart enough to get blackpilled but won't go that far since he is more concerned about keeping his status quo.

1 man in prison for this
Not necessarily. They could be registered sex offenders. But that too, doesn't make sense. The numbers simply don't add up. Moreover, as I previously said, a woman's definition of rape is different than we normally classify as rape. Let me illustrate this with an example:

a foid is at party, horny for Chad. She spots a Chad, approaches him, and from there it develops until they're together in bed. The foid didn't utter a word during the entire sexual encounter,for whatever reason. Afterwards, the foids starts thinking of ways to screw this guy over cuz that's what them foids do. So, she equates her silence with not giving a consent when in reality, silence means you agree. I mean, if you didn't consent that means you explicitly did so. How the fuck is someone supposed to know what's going in someone else's brain without communication. Anyway, to foids this is considered rape.

Last edited:
Just foids humble bragging than men want them. Nothing more.

Jordan Peterson pisses me off. He's smart enough to get blackpilled but won't go that far since he is more concerned about keeping his status quo.
He spits some blackpills from time to time if you listen closely. I think deep down he knows the truth, but since he's more concerned with keeping the Western values alive, and fighting against the new cult of social justice he'd rather stay away from groups that society views in a negative light.

Not necessarily. They could be registered sex offenders. But that too, doesn't make sense. The numbers simply don't add up. Moreover, as I previously said, a woman's definition of rape is different than we normally classify as rape. Let me illustrate this with an example:

a foid is at party, horny for Chad. She spots a Chad, approaches him, and form there it develops until they're together in bed. The foid didn't utter a word during the entire sexual encounter,for whatever reason. Afterwards, the foids starts thinking of ways to screw this guy over cuz that's what them foids do. So, she equates her silence with not giving a consent when in reality, silence means you agree. I mean, if you didn't consent that means you explicitly did so. How the fuck is someone supposed to know what's going in someone else's brain without communication. Anyway, to foids this is considered rape.
Those retards even say foids who are over the legal alcohol limit to drive can't consent, yet are ok with sober landwhale foids giving drunk chads blowjobs.

Those retards even say foids who are over the legal alcohol limit to drive can't consent, yet are ok with sober landwhale foids giving drunk chads blowjobs.
I was once talking to a foid online, and the topic of sexual abuse came up. So, I told her about my story, about how I was sexually abused as a kid and all that.

I think me being abused while she wasn't hurt her ego in a way, so she started talking about how she was raped MULTIPLE TIMES. But when I asked her how those rape cases went down, she gave me a bs response like she was drunk and slept with a dude, or that she stayed silent during the entire thing -- both of which are not rape. jfl.

I think me being abused while she wasn't hurt her ego in a way, so she started talking about how she was raped MULTIPLE TIMES. But when I asked her how those rape cases went down, she gave me a bs response like she was drunk and slept with a dude, or that she stayed silent during the entire thing -- both of which are not rape. jfl.
That's watering down the definition of rape for the real victims who've been left beaten after they struggled to escape as hard as they can, not just being kind of drunk or too high inhib to say no.

That's watering down the definition of rape for the real victims who've been left beaten after they struggled to escape as hard as they can, not just being kind of drunk or too high inhib to say no.
Yeah, exactly. However, she blocked me after I told her that's not rape. jfl, these roasties are just looking for ways to victimize themselves. Some of them even claim to have been bullied in school, and again, even there, they had to redefine bullying to fit their narrative. I'm pretty sick of them at this point that I don't bother engaging with them. I think I'm slowly becoming a volcel.

Yeah, exactly. However, she blocked me after I told her that's not rape. jfl, these roasties are just looking for ways to victimize themselves. Some of them even claim to have been bullied in school, and again, even there, they had to redefine bullying to fit their narrative. I'm pretty sick of them at this point that I don't bother engaging with them. I think I'm slowly becoming a volcel.
They are trying to say stealing a piece of candy from walmart is the same as burglarizing your neighbor's home while they're asleep at night. Male bullying is physical assault, foid bulluing is calling her fat or a slut.

They are trying to say stealing a piece of candy from walmart is the same as burglarizing your neighbor's home while they're asleep at night. Male bullying is physical assault, foid bulluing is calling her fat or a slut.
I think they love playing the victim, while simultaneously portraying us as some sort of malevolent tyrants

I think they love playing the victim, while simultaneously portraying us as some sort of malevolent tyrants
It's all projection, the main arguments psychopaths use.

It's all projection, the main arguments psychopaths use.
Yeah:(

I wish I could cut my fucking balls off and never talk to a bloody woman ever again. Our biological needs are our saboteurs.

Yeah:(

I wish I could cut my fucking balls off and never talk to a bloody woman ever again. Our biological needs are our saboteurs.
I just wish non chad men will stop being cucks and pandering to these retarded whores. Then they will be put in their place.

I just wish non chad men will stop being cucks and pandering to these retarded whores. Then they will be put in their place.
I've said this before, and I'll say it again; cucks are our biggest enemy. Before you get me wrong, foids are vile, horrible, nasty creatures. But foids can be easily controlled. Their freedom has an expiration date. Eventually they need a man in their life. A foid can't make it into old age all alone, they are not powerful enough to do that. That's why they start hiding their true nature as they grow older. That means, we can even make them behave (involuntarily ofc) if we stopped providing for them. A bitch like Belle Delphine would've been working at KFC now if it wasn't for the simps and the cucks buying her pissy ass bathwater at 30 quid a piece. A past prime roastie is living a luxurious life because there's a cuck -- who was rejected all his life while this exact roastie he's providing for was riding the carousel -- that has her back. As much as I loathe the MSTOW guys, I respect them for dropping out of the game. They're delusional, yes. But at least they're not cucks. We men, need to stop thinking with our dicks. I know it's extremely hard, but if we want shit to change we have to stop skewing the balance by elevating foids to a God level.

Last edited:
I've said this before, and I'll say it again; cucks are our biggest enemy. Before you get me wrong, foids are vile, horrible, nasty creatures. But foids can be easily controlled. Their freedom has an expiration date. Eventually they need a man in their life. A foid can't make it into old age all alone, they are not powerful enough to do that. That's why they start hiding their true nature as they grow older. That means, we can even make them behave (involuntarily ofc) if we stopped providing for them. A bitch like Belle Delphine would've been working at KFC now if it wasn't for the simps and the cucks buying her pissy ass bathwater at 30 quid a piece. A past prime roastie is living a luxurious life because there's a cuck -- who was rejected all his life while this exact roastie he's providing for was riding the carousel -- that has her back. As much as I loathe the MSTOW guys, I respect them for dropping out of the game. They're delusional, yes. But at least they're not cucks. We men, need to stop thinking with our dicks. I know it's extremely hard, but if we want shit to change we have to stop skewing the balance by elevating foids to a God level.
Being a cuck doesn't even work to the advantage of men who think with their dicks, it makes foids think they're pathetic and drives up the cost of attaining attractive foid pussy even more.

Last edited:
Belle Delphine
You are based and one of my favorite posters here @GeneticTrashLoser and I agree with every thing you've said in my thread. And I hope Belle Delphine gets some evil karma going in her direction but sadly I've learned that evil people continue to be evil without consequences. The Bible talks about this:

2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.

5 They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.

6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.

8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.

9 They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.

11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?

12 Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.

13 Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

14 For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.

15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.

16 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;

Being a cuck doesn't even work to the advantage of men who think wqith their dicks, it makes foids think they're pathetic and drives up the cost of attaining attractive foid pussy even more.
Men have been conditioned to be cucks. It's consequences of 80 years of feminism and single mothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back