Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice how all JBW deniers are always white

Arron

Arron

★★★
Face doesn’t matter! :foidSoy::chad:
- attractive guy

Height doesn’t matter! :feels::chad:
- tall guy

Race doesn’t matter!:soy: :chad:
- white guy

Literally race is among one of, if not THE most important things when it comes to attracting others and NO you westeroids, it’s NOT just the America or UK.

One of the first things I noticed when observing the women in my shithole country is their severe and just utterly fucking excessive obsession with white men. They see the most dead ass average looking white guys and they immediately blush over them and go:

Oh my gosh, look at how white he is teehee. He’s so whiiiiiitttee.

Almost like they were all reincarnated from Hitler or some shit. I’ve also read thousands and thousands of tweet stories (they appeared more like horror stories to me) in my own native language about how girls have refused to date ethnic chads and other chadlites only because they weren’t white enough.

I loved everything about… but I just… teehee… didn’t like his skin color.

If you find someone attractive enough both physically and spiritually but refuse to actually date them SOLELY because of their skin color and nothing else then you’re not having “preferences,” you’re just being blatantly racist.

This is why I have a very hard time accepting whitecels as incels. They have it so fucking easy which is why they like denying JBW so much I guess.

@surreal

height + face + penis size > race

being handsome dosen't matter
handsome guy
i am waiting for the day we have users saying that shit

- attractive guy

- tall guy

- white guy

Literally race is among one of, if not THE most important things when it comes to attracting others and NO you westeroids, it’s NOT just the America or UK.

One of the first things I noticed when observing the women in my shithole country is their severe and just utterly fucking excessive obsession with white men. They see the most dead ass average looking white guys and they immediately blush over them and go:

Almost like they were all reincarnated from Hitler or some shit. I’ve also read thousands and thousands of tweet stories (they appeared more like horror stories to me) in my own native language about how girls have refused to date ethnic chads and other chadlites only because they weren’t white enough.

If you find someone attractive enough both physically and spiritually but refuse to actually date them SOLELY because of their skin color and nothing else then you’re not having “preferences,” you’re just being blatantly racist.

This is why I have a very hard time accepting whitecels as incels. They have it so fucking easy which is why they like denying JBW so much I guess.

@surreal
I always ask people who think race doesn't matter if they want to be a nigger

it's over

penis size > race
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, okay. You do realize that women 100% would rather date a tall white man with a micropenis than a 5’5 short ethnic guy with a ten inch cock?

Your penis size ONLY matters after you managed to get yourself a girl. It’s literally not even close to being a requirement for dating.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, okay. You do realize that women 100% would rather date a tall white man with a micropenis than a 5’5 short ethnic guy with a ten inch cock?

Your penis size ONLY matters after you managed to get yourself a girl. It’s literally not even close to being a requirement for dating.
tall handsome hung ethnic vs short ugly dicklet white

Who mogs?

Keep coping. 6'5 Tyrones slay while your blackcel ass rots here.
I'm nowhere near 6'5 btw and I know height definitely plays a factor, I'm no dumbass, GrAY.
It's better to be 6'5 and cumskin rather than 6'5 and nigger.
Tyrone can only maxx on sheboons, a few cumskins and that's about it
meanwhile Chad has access to all races, including the highest smv of em all, the noodle toilets.

it's over

Who mogs?
Tall handsome ethnic, obviously. IF the short white guy was considered attractive, then he’d have been the mogger but it depends how “short” we’re talking here. If below 5’6 then over but if not, he can always prettyboymaxx and turn himself into something attractive very easily.

More than half of this forum is white, but keep denying reality ig

Tall handsome ethnic, obviously. IF the short white guy was considered attractive, then he’d have been the mogger but it depends how “short” we’re talking here. If below 5’6 then over but if not, he can always prettyboymaxx and turn himself into something attractive very easily.
At least we found some common ground.

If race was truly the most important thing as you said above, the white man should mog. Clearly this isn't the case because height, face, and penis size are the big 3 of SMV.

I've seen many whitecels pics since braincels, at least half of them are normie volcels, but ngl it's over for some of them too especially if they're bald
Yeah, some of them have it really bad but those guys are barely even on this forum. Saying all white men are 100% fakecels is just absurd but I genuinely think 70 to 80% of them here are just seriously lacking social skills required to even approach women.

Do you think Elliot was a trucel?

That's true, but if we're only talking about race, a much much higher percentage of white men is considered attractive compared to only a small percentage of deathniks

Average white slays

Average ethnic needs to have something going on for him otherwise it's over
I agree with this. For example, an asian man would need to be at least top 10% of his race to stand a chance in today's dating market.

Yeah, because it’s an English speaking forum and English is a white European language. What kind of stupid logic is this?
You're telling the majority of the forum that they are fakecel, which is by itself a foolish argument without solid proof

That's true, but if we're only talking about race, a much much higher percentage of white men is considered attractive compared to only a small percentage of deathniks

Average white slays

Average ethnic needs to have something going on for him otherwise it's over
That said though, the reason why we're all here is because we're all below average right? It's kind of pointless talking about averages when it doesn't even apply to us.

I know that I don't have it as bad as the ricecels or currycels.

When it comes to the blackcels I'm on the fence because the women in my city love niggers. Imo black guys have as much SMV as white guys in western europe.

I don't even care if you're above average looking, if you're nonpaid khhv you belong here doesn't matter the reason, I've had friendcels who were gL and we're cool

But I still have my beliefs, you cannot deny the utter inferiority of ethnic men in dating and other social aspects, I also believe in jbw as a "tool" not a law, it's a tool below average white men can use to get ethnic femalos, but most whitecels aren't particularly pursuing ethnic foids so
I've pursued currywhores, noodlewhores, beanerwhores, whitewhores, and every whore in between. Being a blue-eyed white man hasn't gotten me shit because I'm short and ugly. Meanwhile tall and handsome ethnics slay, I've seen it with my own eyes.

Yeah, I might be able to "ascend" in Vietnam or Thailand with some junglewhore who's looking for a ticket out of the 3rd world but is that really ascension? Not in my eyes.

In the shithole I live in blue eyes is instant win, your facial features don't even matter
I was born as an ethnig and my life was over

You can get gfs and free sex in those countries without having to take the foid to your country

In the shithole I live in blue eyes is instant win, your facial features don't even matter
You can just wear blue contacts if you want my "instant win" that badly. There are even some rare niggers and chinks with naturally blue eyes.

God I hate iran niggers

Notice how most gay retarded threads are made by GrAYcels

Unmelanated swine are too dumb to understand basic aggregate data analysis.

One of the first things I noticed when observing the women in my shithole country is their severe and just utterly fucking excessive obsession with white men. They see the most dead ass average looking white guys and they immediately blush over them

Two types of white incels exist: The first group has given up on forming relationships with the opposite gender because they have been alone for so long that they're become incapable of expressing affection and are essentially robots, so they come to this forum to vent and complain, while the second group is actively trying to find someone but are limited because of geographical circumstances, which is understandable because white women are the pickiest out of all races.

Which is why I encourage the second group to move to another area where their pool of potential partners increases i.e India, China, Kenya assuming they don't have a neurodivergent mental disorder or physical deformity that inhibits them from pair bonding. But most white incels refuse to date outside of their own race.
If you're deadass ugly there's no SEAmaxxing mumbo jumbo coping that can save you, it's as good as telling truecels to settle with landwhales. I'm a white male living in a shithole latam country and it's nowhere near as easy as you make it sound, to the point I haven't even made a single friend (let alone gf) despite having gone to like 3 different universities/colleges. You're simply screwed if you don't look good enough.

These kinds of threads are just retarded racebait cope, nothing more.

Two types of white incels exist: The first group has given up on forming relationships with the opposite gender because they have been alone for so long that they're become incapable of expressing affection and are essentially robots, so they come to this forum to vent and complain, while the second group is actively trying to find someone but are limited because of geographical circumstances, which is understandable because white women are the pickiest out of all races.

Which is why I encourage the second group to move to another area where their pool of potential partners increases i.e India, China, Kenya assuming they don't have a neurodivergent mental disorder or physical deformity that inhibits them from pair bonding. But most white incels refuse to date outside of their own race.
Yeah I'm autistic, I doubt I could form a relationship even in SEA.

More than half of this forum is white, but keep denying reality ig
kek thats only because the west is predominantly white. Do you think if sandniggers werent bombed daily by other sandnigger terrorists they wouldn't be here? This also goes for curries,ricecels and blackcels.

if you aren't a white male, you better be a combination of rich, good looking, and tall to get a foid nowadays as a man of color in America. That or be an outlier lucky case of a man of color that snagged a white foid or managed to get a foid of his own race.

(if you aren't rich you'd better be tall and good looking, if you aren't tall you'd better be rich and good looking, if you aren't good looking you'd better be a combination of tall and rich)

if you are a white male that wants a decent looking slim white becky or white stacy, you'd better have at least have two of the three: rich, good looking, and tall. otherwise you can always get low to mid tier white beckies (as white women in general are by far the most race loyal women), and choose from a ton of ethnic women.

in a lot of the times for Asian American men, a chang could literally have all three and its still no guarantee. As far as what I can tell in my years of observation. He would be considered lucky just to snag a mid to high tier noodle becky or low to mid tier white becky.

Last edited:
I think a lot of this is because mayocels often come from places like 4chan where the bbc meme and “everyone hates white men” narrative are pushed so hard. Foids may say they hate white men but they’ll still gladly fuck them

JBW literally means Just Be White. So JBW would imply that white incels can't exist and that every white male can get sex and girlfriends just for being white.
When in reality you need to be NT and at least normie tier or rich.

Some ugly autist will never ascend. Therefore he's incel. Therefore white incels exist. Therefore JBW is fake.

JBW literally means Just Be White. So JBW would imply that white incels can't exist and that every white male can get sex and girlfriends just for being white.

Some ugly autist will never ascend. Therefore he's incel. Therefore white incels exist. Therefore JBW is fake.
Ethnics just wanna play victim like it's the only thing they're good at.

hmmm. You may be onto something. I’m white and a jbw denier.

At least we found some common ground.

If race was truly the most important thing as you said above, the white man should mog. Clearly this isn't the case because height, face, and penis size are the big 3 of SMV.
White men mog in all 3 of those. On average obviously

Who mogs?
It depends how tall and how hung and which type of ethnic. A 3 inch difference in height and 0.5 inch in penis size isn't enough to save an Asian from being mogged by a blue eyed white guy

Yeah, some of them have it really bad but those guys are barely even on this forum. Saying all white men are 100% fakecels is just absurd but I genuinely think 70 to 80% of them here are just seriously lacking social skills required to even approach women.

Do you think Elliot was a trucel?
Alot of us are incels due to lack of social skills caused by autism, it's not just whitecels. Seen many arab and asian and indians who have GFs who look worse than me

But again I'm not persecuting white incels, I'm just stating my beliefs

White = still hope
Shitskin = over
There's hope for shitskins as well. A 5'6 paki married my cousin while I'm here at like 5'8.5 and I'm all alone

Stop being autistic about words. JBW means that whites are at a massive advantage thanks to their phenotypes, skin color eye color and hair color

It is just common sense. If a whitecel is incel despite being white, of course he will be the most likely to deny the validity of JBW.

Last edited:
notice how all JBT deniers are tall

They'll eventually say it "doesn't literally mean that" when you bother arguing with them but all their past and future arguments imply it literally means that.

to be fair JBW only really works if ur normie tier. If ur a white trucel ur still kinda fucked

I wish there was a cute ethnic girl for me but there isn't any