Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice how all JBW deniers are always white

White men mog in all 3 of those. On average obviously

It depends how tall and how hung and which type of ethnic. A 3 inch difference in height and 0.5 inch in penis size isn't enough to save an Asian from being mogged by a blue eyed white guy
I'll take being 6'0 asian over 5'7 white. I'd even consider 5'10 asian too. Being a manlet is torture.

As far as penis size, I'm fine with my 6 inches.

I'll take being 6'0 asian over 5'7 white.
thats a 5 inch difference, not three
I'd even consider 5'10 asian too. Being a manlet is torture.
No you wouldnt. Ive seen asian guys taller than me and id gladly keep my pontic features over gaining 3 inches of height. Asian men have abysmal faces.

and you're whiter than me, with blue eyes and all
As far as penis size, I'm fine with my 6 inches.
Mogger

Keep coping. 6'5 Tyrones slay while your blackcel ass rots here.
Yeah you’re definitely right that looks trump race.

For example, I was watching a K Drama and the lead actor guy is basically South Korean Chad. There is no way most women wouldn’t rather fuck him than he with your average white guy in the USA.

Obviously if you’ve got 3 equivalent Chads of different races they will probably have a preference and I could see whitey coming out ahead for most women.

But Black Chad > White normie every fuckin time.

JBW literally means Just Be White. So JBW would imply that white incels can't exist and that every white male can get sex and girlfriends just for being white.
When in reality you need to be NT and at least normie tier or rich.

Some ugly autist will never ascend. Therefore he's incel. Therefore white incels exist. Therefore JBW is fake.
of course, noone's denying that,but what's objectively real is the fact that if you have 1 white man and 1 ethnic with the exact same stats the white guy will do 100% better

what most people mean by JBW is its harder for whites to be truecel

No you wouldnt. Ive seen asian guys taller than me and id gladly keep my pontic features over gaining 3 inches of height. Asian men have abysmal faces.

and you're whiter than me, with blue eyes and all
I would absolutely rather be a 5'10 asian instead of 5'7 white. My face is already abysmal to the point where getting an average chink face wouldn't be much of a downgrade. Also we have chinkcels on this forum like @Saint Cho who get matches and messages from white beckies so I might even get lucky with a chang face.

They'll eventually say it "doesn't literally mean that" when you bother arguing with them but all their past and future arguments imply it literally means that.
Exactly this. Plenty of self-hating ethnics and stormfrontcucks here preaching the absolute superiority of all white men.

hmmm. You may be onto something. I’m white and a jbw denier.
You’re white??? lmfao I’ve seen your pics you look like a sandnigger Algerian

It doesn't matter if you're white when you're living in a white-dominated country and can't seamaxx. I'm a slavnigger myself btw

>JUST BETABUXX SOME SHITHOLE WHORE WHITEBOY

if you aren't a white male, you better be a combination of rich, good looking, and tall to get a foid nowadays as a man of color in America. That or be an outlier lucky case of a man of color that snagged a white foid or managed to get a foid of his own race.

(if you aren't rich you'd better be tall and good looking, if you aren't tall you'd better be rich and good looking, if you aren't good looking you'd better be a combination of tall and rich)

if you are a white male that wants a decent looking slim white becky or white stacy, you'd better have at least have two of the three: rich, good looking, and tall. otherwise you can always get low to mid tier white beckies (as white women in general are by far the most race loyal women), and choose from a ton of ethnic women.

in a lot of the times for Asian American men, a chang could literally have all three and its still no guarantee. As far as what I can tell in my years of observation. He would be considered lucky just to snag a mid to high tier noodle becky or low to mid tier white becky.
Well said. JBW deniers love to go on and on about outliers when what really matter is the general trend. You won't see any non-white person denying JBW, it's something that painfully in your face since day one.

A white guy will always mog a non-white with the same stats

I'm a half denier. There's no doubt that JBW works but I've still been rejected by the most self hating ethnicities.

I'm white and a virgin in my 30s. I have never had success with women.
Also the idea that all these non-white women are desperate for my BWC is total delusion. I have spent years in Asia on business trips and I never got any more attention there. Literally no one cares if you are white, it isn't a magic cheat code to get women.
When ethnic women obsess over white men they are talking about guys like Henry Cavill, not dipshit white guys off the street.

Why are we still arguing about JBW in 2023?

JBW is a misunderstanding of scale and demographics.

Also the idea that all these non-white women are desperate for my BWC is total delusion. I have spent years in Asia on business trips and I never got any more attention there. Literally no one cares if you are white, it isn't a magic cheat code to get women.
When ethnic women obsess over white men they are talking about guys like Henry Cavill, not dipshit white guys off the street.
Well said.

I believe in JBW….
Just be white, tall, chad face, and nt.

over

I believe in JBW….
Just be white, tall, chad face, and nt.

over
Just be white and tall with ethnic women may be legit. But with white women? No. They don't give a dam if you're tall and ugly.

- attractive guy

- tall guy

- white guy

Literally race is among one of, if not THE most important things when it comes to attracting others and NO you westeroids, it’s NOT just the America or UK.

One of the first things I noticed when observing the women in my shithole country is their severe and just utterly fucking excessive obsession with white men. They see the most dead ass average looking white guys and they immediately blush over them and go:

Almost like they were all reincarnated from Hitler or some shit. I’ve also read thousands and thousands of tweet stories (they appeared more like horror stories to me) in my own native language about how girls have refused to date ethnic chads and other chadlites only because they weren’t white enough.

If you find someone attractive enough both physically and spiritually but refuse to actually date them SOLELY because of their skin color and nothing else then you’re not having “preferences,” you’re just being blatantly racist.

This is why I have a very hard time accepting whitecels as incels. They have it so fucking easy which is why they like denying JBW so much I guess.

@surreal
Based. I posted a similar threads a few days ago and all the cumskins reported that thread and got me a ban warning and my post got removed lol :feelshaha:. cumskins make up the majority of the forum that why we should rename it to normies.is. cumskins = volcels as easy as that. JBW is so fucken strong, yet they can't accept it cuz they are either too lazy or to stupid to geomaxx. Ethnics literally have 0 options

@bannedincel check this out