Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing wrong in being racist towards currycels

No they dont JFL
No they claim we waz Arab and sheit. Didn't you say some Indians and Pakis you met claimed to be "Arab". I think all muslims want to claim lineage to Prophet Muhammad in general

I have several questions about India out of interest

1. which is the best state in India in your opinion and why?
  2. which is the cleanest state in india?
  3. which state is the most stereotypical one regarding to dirtiness, unhygienic street food, etc.?
  4. how many own a car and how hard is it to make money for one? Is getting a job easy?
  5. what a typical non-expensive weekday meal in india is like?

I have several questions about India out of interest
Why out of random ask me Anyway :feelswhat:
  1. which is the best state in India in your opinion and why?
Kerala or Tamil Nadu because they are the Highest IQ. Tamil Nadu is 10 years behind Kerala in development but still developed.
  1. which is the cleanest state in india?
Idk probably North-East states like Sikkim
  1. which state is the most stereotypical one regarding to dirtiness, unhygienic street food, etc.?\
UP and Bihar
  1. how many own a car and how hard is it to make money for one? Is getting a job easy?
  2. what a typical non-expensive weekday meal in india is like?
Search these up on reddit and google. Varies alot by region

Why out of random ask me Anyway :feelswhat:
I've been wondering a while what India is like from everyday and locals perspective so I wanted to ask you because you seem to know more about India than anyone else here. Forgot to ask what your custom title means? Thank you for answering.

This has nothing to do with anything, you are retarded because actually yes. High steppe groups in India have steppe transmitted by female. Check the genetics of Jats, rors, uttarakhand brahmins or kalash people today. Even bronze age swat valley samples, earliest place where steppe was detected had a maternal bias

Stop going on tangents and shooting yourself in the foot
This is what David Reich said.

"These differences could be explained by a non-sex-biased migration from Central Asia into South Asia of people carrying Steppe ancestry, followed (at some point later) by preferential incorporation of females from this population into the Swat Valley peoples, and preferential incorporation of males from this population into the ancestors of most present-day South Asians."
DNR all that parts about gypsies. Irrespective their origin is from Punjab of Pakistan and India. They have white DNA in them BY FEMALE predominantly irrespective. You can't change that, at this point you are just choosing your rapist then
Gypsies aren't white and have no X chromosomal European DNA. You yourself accepted this is private message.

Cry, same thing is today happening in UK from Paki grooming gangs

Stare at each of their faces carefully because some day someone that looks like this is going to rape your mother, sister. Break into your house and kill your family. Look at all of them carefully pigskin. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail body and tear you apart in thr name of Allah.
View attachment 1227800View attachment 1227801

Nothing has changed much from then, didn't it. Europeans keep getting raped by North-West Indians :feelshehe:
Pinning @Fat Link so I don't get blamed for inciting trouble. That's what @anandkonda is doing.
That's in North India, South Indians haven't even under muslims rule for even more than 100 years combined and we ruled North India and SEA for far longer

Satavahanas defeated Indo-Scythian
Chalukyas defeated Arabs
Vijayanagara Empire defated Delhi Sultanate
Marathas defeated Mughals all of them being South Indian

It's not impossible considering how steppe was transmitted though female in all of North-West India. And the point is if NOW muslims and chritian population ended all the male lineages and mixed with the Sinhalese there wouldn't be as much sex-bias in origin of DNA.

How sex-biased is it is my question? It would of couse be little sex-biased
My map shows that the South Indians have Haplogroup GM201 which is a Y chromosal halpogroup found in Middle East and Caucasus. Y chromosomes are passed through males. Plus it is noted in historical sources that Muslim traders from Mid East married Local women not the other way around.

This is what David Reich said.

"These differences could be explained by a non-sex-biased migration from Central Asia into South Asia of people carrying Steppe ancestry, followed (at some point later) by preferential incorporation of females from this population into the Swat Valley peoples, and preferential incorporation of males from this population into the ancestors of most present-day South Asians."

Gypsies aren't white and have no X chromosomal European DNA. You yourself accepted this is private message.

View attachment 1228299

Pinning @Fat Link so I don't get blamed for inciting trouble. That's what @anandkonda is doing.

My map shows that the South Indians have Haplogroup GM201 which is a Y chromosal halpogroup found in Middle East and Caucasus. Y chromosomes are passed through males. Plus it is noted in historical sources that Muslim traders from Mid East married Local women not the other way around.
DNR

Except no, it was a survey done in collaboration with US government
Source ? Where does it says that is done in colloboration with the US government ? Besides it's only 1200 people and that too an online test which can be wildly inaccurate.
Post only Government published census or sources like Wikipedia, which all show the same trend
If you actually read what I postes you could see that the stats are cross referenced with US government census data.
>Random shitty forum as source
It is published by asian american researchers and cross referenced with 2006 Census data. You can click on the link and check the census yourself.
>24000 men vs 4000 women sample from various pooled sources
Much larger sample size and hence more accurate indicator of reality.
Low sample size isn't a problem, the gap in sample size would always be and this isn't a government source. Very shitty sources
It is by a Research University which are the main sources of info for the governmemt. Plus why do you ignore the fact that they state they drew the data from 2012 census ?
You can post 100s of studies showing varying contradicting results, I can find many studies showing opposite. So stick to offical government census and surveys
Bruh you do realize both of my provided sources state they drew data from Goverment census ?
Bro actually look at your studies before posting. Look at the sample size on the left. A mere 1903 Indian American males and 1822 females aren't indicative of nearly 4.2 Million Indian american.
Plus this shows that Pakistani males have a lower out marriage than Pakistani females which contradicts every other source and casts high doubt over it's reality.
Cope, only the richest upper castes moved out.
Absolutely not true. Gujaratis with the surname Patel form a significant amount of Indian Americans and Patel is a OBC caste according to google. Besides I doubt rich people would want to work as Call centre operators, programmers and motel owners. Moving to America was essentially a step to economic uplifment for poor but skilled Indians.

Source ? Where does it says that is done in colloboration with the US government ? Besides it's only 1200 people and that too an online test which can be wildly inaccurate.

If you actually read what I postes you could see that the stats are cross referenced with US government census data.

It is published by asian american researchers and cross referenced with 2006 Census data. You can click on the link and check the census yourself.

Much larger sample size and hence more accurate indicator of reality.

It is by a Research University which are the main sources of info for the governmemt. Plus why do you ignore the fact that they state they drew the data from 2012 census ?

Bruh you do realize both of my provided sources state they drew data from Goverment census ?

Bro actually look at your studies before posting. Look at the sample size on the left. A mere 1903 Indian American males and 1822 females aren't indicative of nearly 4.2 Million Indian american.
Plus this shows that Pakistani males have a lower out marriage than Pakistani females which contradicts every other source and casts high doubt over it's reality.

Absolutely not true. Gujaratis with the surname Patel form a significant amount of Indian Americans and Patel is a OBC caste according to google. Besides I doubt rich people would want to work as Call centre operators, programmers and motel owners. Moving to America was essentially a step to economic uplifment for poor but skilled Indians.
DNR