Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing worse than being a Low IQ Incel.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
It's completely devastating. you don't get respect from anyone, you can't finish University, women will lose all attraction and try to clown on you, you can't find a normal job, you can't be truly independent, you're forever bound and know as a retard.

Low IQ=Death Sentence

Do you have Down Syndrome? I'm interested to talk to an incel with Down Syndrome.

I know what you mean, life is really hard if you're low IQ, but you're not necessarily actually low IQ. The years of depression may have shortened your attention span, worsened your memory etc... But you can get all those things back, I assure you.

Also, many people with dyslexia think they're low IQ. Until they get help for it and then it turns out that they're quite smart, even smarter than average. So do try to get some help and you'll feel much better

If I were reborn I would rather chose to be ugly than low iq. Ugliness I can live and cope with. But without mental acumen its truly fucked up.

Do you have Down Syndrome? I'm interested to talk to an incel with Down Syndrome.

No i do not have Down Syndrome but i think i might have some form of brain disease.

I know what you mean, life is really hard if you're low IQ, but you're not necessarily actually low IQ. The years of depression may have shortened your attention span, worsened your memory etc... But you can get all those things back, I assure you.

Also, many people with dyslexia think they're low IQ. Until they get help for it and then it turns out that they're quite smart, even smarter than average. So do try to get some help and you'll feel much better

Sometimes i function normally other times it's hard for me to even think, it's odd.

low iq and manlet

Yes that is me.

If I were reborn I would rather chose to be ugly than low iq. Ugliness I can live and cope with. But without mental acumen its truly fucked up.

100%

Cope. Low iq chads get laid all the time.

My brother is more attractive and smarter than me :feelsohgod:

Cope. Low iq chads get laid all the time.

Of course they do but i'm sure they also feel frustrated and people see them differently.

A Chad with no Charisma is basically a statue.

Of course they do but i'm sure they also feel frustrated and people see them differently.

A Chad with no Charisma is basically a statue.

Yeah, a statue with a higher smv than us.

Not this cope again, its all about looks. IQ 90 Chads finish college all the time and slay, settle down with Stacy and have a nice family afterwards. IQ is a cope and overrated, I wish I was stupider tbh

"women will lose all attraction and try to clown on you " implying women will love you for your iq :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Low IQ, ugly, argentinean and poor.
Can't get worse than that. It's life in nightmare difficulty

Low IQ or lack of attention span? There's a difference. Many people fall into the second category.

Not this cope again, its all about looks. IQ 90 Chads finish college all the time and slay, settle down with Stacy and have a nice family afterwards. IQ is a cope and overrated, I wish I was stupider tbh

It's horrible for self establishment, yea you'd be able to fuck them but there would be no sense of Charisma.

"women will lose all attraction and try to clown on you " implying women will love you for your iq :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That's not what i said tho.

Low IQ, ugly, argentinean and poor.
Can't get worse than that. It's life in nightmare difficulty

Sad to hear that.

Low IQ or lack of attention span? There's a difference. Many people fall into the second category.

Both.

OP isnt chad though

low iq response

Exactly.

Brutal. It's def very irritating. it's why I recommend low IQ cels to poorfag max so they can save money and live like a primitive hermit without all this bullshit artificial complex concepts in society

Low IQ is for Chad only to success anyways. Why think smart if u can fuck Becky and Stacy?

10/10 thread high IQ fags btfo

Low IQ :feelsseriously: more like "low motivation and low self discipline"
I bet 90% of lowIQ copers are probably average/above average. They just don't try hard and give up way too quickly.

I remember my first year analysis class. Students dropping like flies because epsilon-delta concepts were more "complicated" than Differential Equations. I had my fair share of troubles but I never gave up. That's how you tackle your education.

I'm low iq, poor and ugly. My IQ is literally SUB 90 and I can't do basic tasks without my brain shitting itself

Being ADHDcell sucks too

No i do not have Down Syndrome but i think i might have some form of brain disease.

Perhaps a frontal lobe disorder. Did you hit your head by any chance?

Perhaps a frontal lobe disorder. Did you hit your head by any chance?

Now that i recall one time i got beat my dad pretty bad and it made my head dizzy for days, though even before that i used to hit my head quite often.