Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing to look forward to but pain

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
No money, no job, no gf, no car, failing health...just makes me want to have a button that'll make me disappear.

Plus, I saw some hot foid that I know I'll never be able to fuck the second I stepped outside. That was a major dosage of ragefuel/suicidefuel :feelsree:

What do you bois usually do when you have literally not a single good thing in life to fall back on? :cryfeels:

No money, no job, no gf, no car, failing health...just makes me want to have a button that'll make me disappear.

And it will get worse and worse over time. Since you will get older, health will also decline. You will have less chances do get at least a somewhat decent job. If you are lucky you might get a low-level job. so, even if you might get a job, it will be a low-level one which will give you little salary.

At least your mother would give you a decent car. You have a starting point. I have to pay the my driver licence from my own money, which I work hard for. Afterwards, I have to buy myself a car as well. My wrists still hurts due to my work. This is pure destruction.

Looking forward to die

I also have nothing to look forward to...
It's very difficult not to post your avi tbh

I also have nothing to look forward to...
It's very difficult not to post your avi tbh
my avi makes me smile. I keep thinking of changing it but I like it too much :feelsgah:

What about realistic looking sexbots?

dying is the only thing to look forward to in this life, i feel like i only have a few more yrs left in me unless a miracle happens

dying is the only thing to look forward to in this life, i feel like i only have a few more yrs left in me unless a miracle happens
I feel you.

I am failing in my health and feel as if I'll be dead very soon

what about major global war?

Same though I doubt any positive game changer is coming my way

Plus, I saw some hot foid that I know I'll never be able to fuck the second I stepped outside. That was a major dosage of ragefuel/suicidefuel :feelsree:

What do you bois usually do when you have literally not a single good thing in life to fall back on? :cryfeels:
Help other people

Literally drugs man.
There is. no. other way. OR dome really strong hobbies.

I’m hurting tbh