Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing puts my mind at ease like cooking in the morning

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Octopus-shaped wieners, rolled omelettes, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus, split evenly among the four lunchboxes lined up in front of me–I take a moment to admire my handiwork in the lonely living room. I look up from time to time, but it seems none of my precious little sisters have woken up yet.

Any minute now… It’s 7:10 AM on a typical weekday morning. Almost time for them to be waking up. They need their kisses. I absolutely must give my darling little sisters their good-morning kisses! I portion out boiled broccoli among each of the boxes as I try to determine the ideal timing for their kisses. I add a few meatballs, and I sprinkle cheese over each mini-gratin before nestling them inside the boxes.

No,no,no. This can’t be happening! My dear little sisters each need their wake-up kiss, and they can’t be allowed to be late. But as their one and only big brother, I can’t even consider doing less than my best work on their lunches! What is a brother to do?

I'm useless even for cooking

After ingesting the blackpill, I barely have any energy to do anything

After ingesting the blackpill, I barely have any energy to do anything
I, on the other hand, ingested 40 mg of prozac and felt apathetic.

I like to cook once in a blue moon ngl

volcel if u have a sister

I don't want my weiner split!

One at a time bro!

volcel if u have a sister
Af8 1

Cooking is a good cope
full