Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing pisses me off more than being gaslit about how hard romantic relationships are for everyone

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I fucking hate being meant to feel like all the things I have to go through in life just for a chance at a date are normal.

Normal people, at some point in their lives, run into someone that they think is attractive, and that that person just so happens to like them back. They get to talking, they feel that "spark" and they agree to keep meeting each other. That's the story of dating for most people. There's no working out until you get a hernia, no worrying about every strand of hair, no saving up thousands for Eppley's jaw surgeries, no joining retarded groups that think not jacking off will attract pussy, no poring over OKCupid data, no looking down from a 20th floor window after your 300th rejection imagining how free you would be from all this bullshit if you took a swan dive

It's so fucking easy men have to be told "don't stick your dick in crazy" and women have to be told "he called you a fat cunt? Throw the whole man away KWEEEN"

We share a planet with the normies who get into relationships, but our similarities end there and at some point I think we all have to realize that we shouldn't engage with those people.

giphy.gif

@SergeantIncel
@Master
@mental_out
@knajjd
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@WithoutMe
@retarded_dumbshit
@Ryo_Hazuki
@blickpall
@LittleBoy

Holy shit put this thread in must read content please

giphy.gif

@SergeantIncel
@Master
@mental_out
@knajjd
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@WithoutMe
@retarded_dumbshit
@Ryo_Hazuki
@blickpall
@LittleBoy

Holy shit put this thread in must read content please
Nah man don't save this one, it's nothing special. I could have written a way better one than this

This is just what explodes out of me when I get off work and realize there's nothing for me at home.

Yep. That's why I gave up, not doing all that shit

Romance is really natural and easy for most people. My brother is an extroverted charismatic chadlite, dating has never been hard for him.

''Women have it harder than men brooo'' :soy:

Well said, have to laugh at people who claim this is rocket science.

High IQ thread

unfortunately we have to come to terms with the fact that these things we had experienced are not normal by any means. We shouldn't even come across the blackpill if we weren't having problems with women to begin with. I'm afraid this is a big sign that it is over for you.

I fucking hate being meant to feel like all the things I have to go through in life just for a chance at a date are normal.

Normal people, at some point in their lives, run into someone that they think is attractive, and that that person just so happens to like them back. They get to talking, they feel that "spark" and they agree to keep meeting each other. That's the story of dating for most people. There's no working out until you get a hernia, no worrying about every strand of hair, no saving up thousands for Eppley's jaw surgeries, no joining retarded groups that think not jacking off will attract pussy, no poring over OKCupid data, no looking down from a 20th floor window after your 300th rejection imagining how free you would be from all this bullshit if you took a swan dive

It's so fucking easy men have to be told "don't stick your dick in crazy" and women have to be told "he called you a fat cunt? Throw the whole man away KWEEEN"

We share a planet with the normies who get into relationships, but our similarities end there and at some point I think we all have to realize that we shouldn't engage with those people.
Based as fuck, we should kill all the normscum
High IQ thread

unfortunately we have to come to terms with the fact that these things we had experienced are not normal by any means. We shouldn't even come across the blackpill if we weren't having problems with women to begin with. I'm afraid this is a big sign that it is over for you.
I doubt that, we are the normal ones while they are vile unnatural demons
Romance is really natural and easy for most people. My brother is an extroverted charismatic chadlite, dating has never been hard for him.
Romance is easy for good looking people you idiot

You are future me greycel. Hopefully we kept moving forward

Nah man don't save this one, it's nothing special. I could have written a way better one than this

This is just what explodes out of me when I get off work and realize there's nothing for me at home.
Weird flex but ok :p

Last edited:
Graycel who doesn't write like a graycel

Simultaneously high IQ and water is wet thread.

When you have to really think about and try to have a relationship… you are already in trouble.

If you ask yourself if you are an Incel, you already are.

High IQ thread

This is why :redpill: is so retarded. Do you think your dad tried that hard to get a girl?

Romantic relationships DO NOT EXIST. It's a result of the jew manipulation in 20th century. Go watch lectures of behavioral biology. Every sane professor out there is teaching their students that romantic relationship is pure bullshit. It's indeed very hard to break out of it when you've been spoon fed the bs for 20+ years but I am sure many humans will become aware that romantic relationships are a scam in the upcoming decades. Lasting relationships are not build on romance, they are build on mutual respect from partners. That's why you see so many fucked up families and divorces, they are just chasing jew dreams instead of respecting their partners and dealing with shit that life gives them.

There’s literally nothing I can think of that’s more cringe than some genetic dead end social outcast low status loser trying to “self improve” to fit into society. It’s like they’re so far off the mark I don’t even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider “normal” just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to “self improve” to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There’s no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no “self improvement” necessary. That’s what happens when you’re not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don’t ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don’t have a single friend or you’ve never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don’t devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a couple girlfriends and FWBs in high school and college, then a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it’s probably because you’re complete genetic shit.

some genetic dead end social outcast low status loser trying to “self improve” to fit into society
The normie class stands to benefit from the gaslighting. You might see the chaos from the lower end, but from the above it is a perfect scheme. A few incels might become unable to stand the reality past the enlightenment that it's all a cope and rope. Normie class would only mock him instead of acknowledging the difficulty levels when you play this game as a subhuman.

And it's not like they don't know: they all know very well and hence the 'ignorance is bliss' pretensions and the 'oh my sweet summer child' condescending

Older or younger? My younger brother ended up mogging the shit out of me he’s like 6’2, really good looking face - more than anything I just want him and others to understand just how much steeper our hills are to climb.

Insane that we have to share this planet with normies

@ReturnOfSaddam

Weird flex but ok :p
How is wageing a flex
too true, brocel. dating is never some fucking "science" or "tech" to figure out, no matter how much those redpillers and normie dating advices bullshit tells you. for majority of people it happens very naturally. no need to figure out anything. its like making friends, you dont study friend-making theories or even worse, going deep into redpill bullshit of having certain "mindsets" like muuuh abundance mentality or holding muuuh frame in order to make friends. it just happens naturally.

if you dont reach the look threshold then yes, everything gonna be hard, making friends, dating, life in general. lookism trumps all.
THATS WHY DEATH IS BETTER IN DEATH YOU CAN AT LEAST BE AT PEACE YOU DONT HURT ANYONE NOR DO YOU HAVE ANYONE COME FOR YOU YOU ARE ETERNALLY ALONE FOR THE REST OF TIME DEATH IS GOOD

Last edited:
Romantic relationships DO NOT EXIST. It's a result of the jew manipulation in 20th century. Go watch lectures of behavioral biology. Every sane professor out there is teaching their students that romantic relationship is pure bullshit. It's indeed very hard to break out of it when you've been spoon fed the bs for 20+ years but I am sure many humans will become aware that romantic relationships are a scam in the upcoming decades. Lasting relationships are not build on romance, they are build on mutual respect from partners. That's why you see so many fucked up families and divorces, they are just chasing jew dreams instead of respecting their partners and dealing with shit that life gives them.
Lasting relationships aren't ideal. Imagine living 50 years in sexless marriage where family members hate each over? It's torment.

Care to elaborate your soy shit and prove me wrong?
You are promoting a liberal philosophy of "partners" as defining sexual relationships, which is egalitarian and commercialized language, all while denouncing Jews.

BASED graycel

The only thing left for most of us is brutal, unadulterated, horrifying revenge on the world. We're not going to escape or ascend in any way and we're virgins for life so the only thing left to do is destroy the system and those who participate in it. Destroying the scum that walks the Earth outside while we lie down and rot each day and wageslave and stave off suicide and depression is all that is left. The people out there hate you and they hate me too. They don't just dislike us or ignore us but they actively hate us and they want us to feel apart and low and like filth whenever they can make us feel that way. If you don't feel alone 24/7 and if you don't feel extremely uncomfortable and like dying when you have to be around other people for any reason whatsoever then you aren't a truecel and should gtfo.

If you don't experience unbearable, pain-inducing ostracism and loneliness in the presence of others then you're a fakecel and that's final. Simply being in line at the grocery store or sitting on the subway or train to and from work or pumping gas in your car should make you feel bad because you are alone and you know it and there is nobody who wants to see you and no one who wants to be reminded that you exist. When I leave my house for any reason at all the paranoia and anxiety kicks in immediately and this is because I'm terrified of being spotted. I'm terrified of being spotted by people who I grew up with and people that I've known throughout my life because human beings have Loser Radar built in and when they see me it goes off and the alarm sounds. Not only do they know it but I know it. Whenever people see me, which isn't often, they look like they are seeing a hideous creature and/or a ghost because I haven't meant anything good to them or the world in close to 10-15 years and I'm 30 years-old now.

A lot of you guys don't seem to understand how much this is about your looks. There are a lot of othercels, mentalcels, volcels, and fakecels within the incel ecosystem and not many truecels who are truly genetically fucked and no higher than a 4/10 lookswise. I'm no more than a 3/10 and I've been this way since I was 15 years-old. People don't like me because I'm ugly. The gaslighting and mindfuckery and merciless psychological torture that I've gone through since high school that ultimately led me to realize why I lost my friends, why girls treated me like shit and/or invisible, and why my entire life is a hopeless failure and nightmare has been unbearable and no normal person could ever understand. It wasn't until I had failed so badly that I was now worthless socially and run out of my town in this way, that I realized that my looks were to blame for it all.

If you're truly ugly, it is truly over. I had no idea in high school how true this is though I had some idea that I was ugly but couldn't understand just how devastating it was for me and how quickly life ended.

Life is impossible this way. Everyone else has a time that is so much easier that we would cry if got to live their lives. Roasties in particular deserve nothing in life and generally do nothing to deserve their joy or happiness. All they have to do is be decent looking and put out and shit out a kid or two and then they're set for life. Men have to do basically everything and for men like us it doesn't matter what we do: it matters what we are at conception.

I can't go on much longer. So many of you have no idea what this is really like because you're all youngcels or failed normies in college. I'm 30 now and there's no turning back. There is no joy left and no happy thoughts ever. I wake up each morning and within seconds I think of what is wrong in my life and it repeats every day.

There is NO WAY OUT and this is why it is hell. We were born rats and were born into a maze that has no way out and it eventually dawns on us how hard it is to find a way out and the last step is when we realize that there is no way out at all and that only death is certain. It is a slow, torturous, painful death and sometimes I wonder if a quick, more painful death would be better than a slow, less painful death. I can't do this anymore.

To lie down and die is the ultimate insult and the ultimate cuckoldry. ThERe is only one true way to say goodbye to all of this pain. Suicide or living to suffer some more year after year is beyond pathetic and the world laughs hysterically at all of us who go through with it. They laugh when you hang yourself and they laugh in your face as you wageslave for them each day only to be treated like worthless dog shit. The world needs to be taught a lesson by us. The world wants us dead. Read that again because cuckcels don't get it when they try to be nicecels and be friends with normies who rejected them in grade school.

The System and its people want you to die and they want to laugh at you as you die and they might even stomp you to death themselves. Fighting back viciously and/or viciously making the first move is all that is left for us. Anyone who gets revenge is a hero to us all.

Last edited:
Normal people, at some point in their lives, run into someone that they think is attractive, and that that person just so happens to like them
There's no working out until you get a hernia
I don't agree with you OP, to have a modicum of success the average man does need to practise physical fitness (though he can sensibly avoid a hernia with good form and balanced sets)

"Normy" must encapsulate the majority of men or else it's not the 'norm' at all.

You're describing the type of low-effort success which comes to chads 8-10 not the others 1-7 who work hard for a CHANCE

The System and its people want you to die and they want to laugh at you as you die and they might even stomp you to death themselves. Fighting back viciously and/or viciously making the first move is all that is left for us. Anyone who gets revenge is a hero to us all.

The system and its people just ignores you as long as you choose to ldar. They are not after you as long as you do nothing.

people tell you this just to spite you and brag.
they dont really believe it themselves

ya jfl ppl were getting into relationships when i was in highschool

Dnr, too many words from your GrAY ass

The only thing left for most of us is brutal, unadulterated, horrifying revenge on the world. We're not going to escape or ascend in any way and we're virgins for life so the only thing left to do is destroy the system and those who participate in it. Destroying the scum that walks the Earth outside while we lie down and rot each day and wageslave and stave off suicide and depression is all that is left. The people out there hate you and they hate me too. They don't just dislike us or ignore us but they actively hate us and they want us to feel apart and low and like filth whenever they can make us feel that way. If you don't feel alone 24/7 and if you don't feel extremely uncomfortable and like dying when you have to be around other people for any reason whatsoever then you aren't a truecel and should gtfo.

If you don't experience unbearable, pain-inducing ostracism and loneliness in the presence of others then you're a fakecel and that's final. Simply being in line at the grocery store or sitting on the subway or train to and from work or pumping gas in your car should make you feel bad because you are alone and you know it and there is nobody who wants to see you and no one who wants to be reminded that you exist. When I leave my house for any reason at all the paranoia and anxiety kicks in immediately and this is because I'm terrified of being spotted. I'm terrified of being spotted by people who I grew up with and people that I've known throughout my life because human beings have Loser Radar built in and when they see me it goes off and the alarm sounds. Not only do they know it but I know it. Whenever people see me, which isn't often, they look like they are seeing a hideous creature and/or a ghost because I haven't meant anything good to them or the world in close to 10-15 years and I'm 30 years-old now.

A lot of you guys don't seem to understand how much this is about your looks. There are a lot of othercels, mentalcels, volcels, and fakecels within the incel ecosystem and not many truecels who are truly genetically fucked and no higher than a 4/10 lookswise. I'm no more than a 3/10 and I've been this way since I was 15 years-old. People don't like me because I'm ugly. The gaslighting and mindfuckery and merciless psychological torture that I've gone through since high school that ultimately led me to realize why I lost my friends, why girls treated me like shit and/or invisible, and why my entire life is a hopeless failure and nightmare has been unbearable and no normal person could ever understand. It wasn't until I had failed so badly that I was now worthless socially and run out of my town in this way, that I realized that my looks were to blame for it all.

If you're truly ugly, it is truly over. I had no idea in high school how true this is though I had some idea that I was ugly but couldn't understand just how devastating it was for me and how quickly life ended.

Life is impossible this way. Everyone else has a time that is so much easier that we would cry if got to live their lives. Roasties in particular deserve nothing in life and generally do nothing to deserve their joy or happiness. All they have to do is be decent looking and put out and shit out a kid or two and then they're set for life. Men have to do basically everything and for men like us it doesn't matter what we do: it matters what we are at conception.

I can't go on much longer. So many of you have no idea what this is really like because you're all youngcels or failed normies in college. I'm 30 now and there's no turning back. There is no joy left and no happy thoughts ever. I wake up each morning and within seconds I think of what is wrong in my life and it repeats every day.

There is NO WAY OUT and this is why it is hell. We were born rats and were born into a maze that has no way out and it eventually dawns on us how hard it is to find a way out and the last step is when we realize that there is no way out at all and that only death is certain. It is a slow, torturous, painful death and sometimes I wonder if a quick, more painful death would be better than a slow, less painful death. I can't do this anymore.

To lie down and die is the ultimate insult and the ultimate cuckoldry. ThERe is only one true way to say goodbye to all of this pain. Suicide or living to suffer some more year after year is beyond pathetic and the world laughs hysterically at all of us who go through with it. They laugh when you hang yourself and they laugh in your face as you wageslave for them each day only to be treated like worthless dog shit. The world needs to be taught a lesson by us. The world wants us dead. Read that again because cuckcels don't get it when they try to be nicecels and be friends with normies who rejected them in grade school.

Based.

Good thread. stay as far away from normies.

its not like normies ever call me anywhere, even if it randomly happens once in a lifetime, i see deep satisfaction in their eyes and corners of the mouth when i decline, they cant rly hide emotions

Lasting relationships aren't ideal. Imagine living 50 years in sexless marriage where family members hate each over? It's torment.
Sounds like aot but with extra steps

They have it so easy, that there is an advice "just be yourself". Yet we still need to improve our personalities, work out, loose weight, get a job etc. as told by them.