Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing is the same anymore.

K

kt0_0

Self-banned
-
Man, I remember playing video games all day but I haven’t played them in like 3 months tbh. Idk what’s wrong with me but nothing is as fun as it used to be. I never thought I would quit video games but it’s all boring now, maybe I’m playing the wrong games, idk. Tbh, I don’t even wanna play video games anymore. Literally nothing is as fun as it used to be. :feelsbadman:

What is your favorite genre of games?

Eventually you’ll be saying to yourself that everything is the same once this finally becomes the norm to you

Tbh it be like that for me too. Except I just play other games. Tbh I see the world as a shitpost joke or something too mentally tired to feel anything anymore

Same, spent lots of money in my gaming pc and played very little. Not i only visit autistic sites.

Master Shakecell where did you go? :cryfeels:

Are you a NEET?

That's pretty much the reason imo, you can take no pleasure in fun activities because your brain is overly stimulated while you are being unproductive. When I worked, I took far more pleasure when I came home and started to play vidya.

That's pretty much the reason imo, you can take no pleasure in fun activities because your brain is overly stimulated while you are being unproductive. When I worked, I took far more pleasure when I came home and started to play vidya.
Based.