Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious nothing is more cucked than getting quote replies on a thread

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
true tbh it feels shit

Inb4 people quote your post to be ironic.

Don't care didn't ask plus you're a dog.

I love incels and all but things like this make me want to strangle them sometimes ngl
brutal truth. quotes contribute nothing 95% of tjme

My rat ( incel ) is a truecel while your dog ( chad ) is a chad.
rats are based ngl I own 3 and they are loving and smart but normies hate them since they think they are "gross and ugly". I remember when my little cousin was ok with the rats but my foid cousin was trying to get the little cousin to hate the rats because they were "sooo ugly!!!"

This mogging obsession of incels turn one incel against the other by competition

ehh it's better than nothing

rats are based ngl I own 3 and they are loving and smart but normies hate them since they think they are "gross and ugly". I remember when my little cousin was ok with the rats but my foid cousin was trying to get the little cousin to hate the rats because they were "sooo ugly!!!"
Rats are funny creatures but they're annoying to deal with if you have an infestation of them.
By Allah these people are dogs, I will go on as usual
Based Memri TV.

Rats are funny creatures but they're annoying to deal with if you have an infestation of them.
wild rats < domesticated rats tbh.

wild rats are mean but it makes sense since every animal mogs and hurts them

Understandable op