Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a Stacy cousin is suifuel

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have a Stacy cousin who i see maybe once a year. She is easily 5"11ft and mogs the living shit out of me. She is a successful handball player and probably gets worshipped by guys on a daily basis. She can also probably get any Chad she wants. Last time i saw her was around a year ago at her or her brothers birthday and the heightmog was so brutal to me that i decided to never invite her or her family to my birthday again. She is fucking Chad or gets worshipped by guys , while i type this pointless thread in a dark room with no hope of my life ever getting better

Last edited:
Chop her hand off, so she can play handball anymore (in GTA VI)

In the end, we must hold our parents accountable for what they've done to us. There is no other way. They must provide us with euthanasia.

Ruthless! "The ideal height difference" but in reverse.

Chop her hand off, so she can play handball anymore (in GTA VI)

Ruthless! "The ideal height difference" but in reverse.
Just another proof for me that god doesnt exist. She gets to be be 5"11 while i am 5"6ft

life is just one big lottery

we all lost

Getting heightmogged by your foid relatives is brutal. I'm glad I only interact with mine once every five years or so.

Getting heightmogged by your foid relatives is brutal. I'm glad I only interact with mine once every five years or so.
I guess its getting better since i keep isolating myself more and more and get mogged less than i used to. Since my parents moved away and i live with my grandparents/uncle, we almost never get visited, which means less mogging

I have a Stacy cousin who i see maybe once a year. She is easily 5"11ft and mogs the living shit out of me. She is a successful handball player and probably gets worshipped by guys on a daily basis. She can also probably get any Chad she wants. Last time i saw her was around a year ago at her or her brothers birthday and the heightmog was so brutal to me that i decided to never invite her or her family to my birthday again. She is fucking Chad or gets worshipped by guys , while i type this pointless thread in a dark room with no hope of my life ever getting better
If you don’t mind me asking, how tall are you?

Inviting people at your birthday is a fakecel trait ngl