Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over nothing is fun anymore

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I see everyone in my college with their gfs, going out to parties, going on vacations, hanging out at each others houses. This has never been the case for me. The last time I had friends was in middle school and even then my 'friends' very rarely invited me to do stuff outside of school. I'd get left out all the time. These days I don't even try to make friends anymore. I just rot in my room. All of my copes are boring now and I feel lonely af. what am i supposed to do :cryfeels:

Fairly common issue when afflicted with inceldom unfortunately. Anhedonia doesn't help either.

I see everyone in my college with their gfs, going out to parties, going on vacations, hanging out at each others houses. This has never been the case for me. The last time I had friends was in middle school and even then my 'friends' very rarely invited me to do stuff outside of school. I'd get left out all the time. These days I don't even try to make friends anymore. I just rot in my room. All of my copes are boring now and I feel lonely af. what am i supposed to do :cryfeels:
Everyone's moved on and outgrown you, happens to a lot of cels, their former friends start getting female attention and drift apart.

The anhedonia persists long term. At some point you've gotta decide if you can pull yourself out or not. If the latter, you might need to get some medication, but for the former, it largely comes down to developing a sense of hope.

Hope is challenging for us. The realities of our existence don't tend to suggest much. In my experience, the best way to go forward is to really examine your values and try to really examine what your life means to you. For example, when it comes down to it, as much as I would like a girlfriend, I don't really deserve one and it ultimately isn't that meaningful. I want to live a happy life, but I'm trapped in a world where a meaningful is more important than a happy life, and I'm forced to be a slave to that. So then it comes down to a matter of questioning what matters, what has meaning, and as it turns out, it's easier for me to find hope that way. Maybe I can contribute to the human race in some small way, even if I don't really enjoy it. Political prisoner mentality - I may not be happy, but if I piss off the state then at least my life has meaning and hope in knowing that they aren't happy about me and that I don't want them to be happy.

I've become more and more convinced that hope is the only thing that really matters, and we are unfortunately often the ones who have the hardest time finding it. I wish you good luck brother.

I’m at the same place as you. I just post here and look around until I find new copes.

I’m at the same place as you. I just post here and look around until I find new copes.
Same. Ngl I want to talk to some of you more because you guys are fuckin funny when schizoposting and are truly relatable at best (in videogame) too bad I will die with nothing to be happy for

Personally, I like ruining my eardrums by listening to overly loud music. Watching YouTube is also fun, occasionally. Just like you, I have lost interest in pretty much all of the things I used to like though. I have a pretty strong PC right next to me, yet I rarely use it for gaming. I bought software for music production (I thought that I would enjoy it since I enjoy listening to music), yet the only thing I do with it is add random sounds, bump up the speed, and then nod my head like an autist. Video editing used to be interesting, but now I am too impatient for it. You get it.

Same. Ngl I want to talk to some of you more because you guys are fuckin funny when schizoposting and are truly relatable at best (in videogame) too bad I will die with nothing to be happy for
yeah, the funniness is why I joined.