Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nothing hurts more than the waves of hope

Are you tortured by hope

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
After all the rejection, after all the proof of the blackpill, after life as a 5ft1 blackcel, I should know that ITS OVER. However, I am a biological being, which means that my instinct to reproduce will not die. Ever now and again, I will be TORTURED by hope. Waves that MAYBE I have been looking at things the wrong way and I have hope. I download Tinder, I start thinking about joining a local hiking club, maybe 2023 will be the year I ascend. A kiss is all I need :feelsaww:

Then the truth dawns on me. Its not going to happen. Its OVER. Ive tried all of this already. There is nothing I can say or do to erase the fact that I am 5ft1. I wish the hope would just die and I could settle into this life. But the fucking hope does not go away. I keep believing I can change things. Its brutal.

I don’t have any hope. I know it’s over

Foids are a turn off.

What do you do for work? What's your educational background?
Don't want to be specific, but I have a technical writing related job. I have a PhD in English and a BSc.

No I'm tortured by lack of hope