Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nothing ever last forever.........

cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★
I don't think humanity have a chance . if god exists he will end the world with second coming and judgment and if god don't exist at all we would still go extinct from future obstacles that await us .there is no point in human civilization . like the dinouros goes we are programmed by evolution to give birth to something greater than us and our purpose will be over with that . After that we will go extinct.No point in civilization.Universe is a big joke that will collapse in the heat death in the end of time.Our existence is very absurd .Its already over...

Strong first post grAy

You're wrong. Inceldom is FOREVER (unless some drastic changes happen in our society)

You're wrong. Inceldom is FOREVER (unless some drastic changes happen in our society)
Great filter and fermi paradox and anomalies in the universe make our future uncertain

Universe is a big joke that will collapse in the heat death in the end of time.Our existence is very absurd .Its already over...
Pretty much. The formation of the earth and all the history and evolution that led us here is a big accident. We are just apes floating on a spinning rock in space. Life has no meaning. We just exist.

Homo sapiens here on this planet for like only a 300k years and even the dumb homo Erectus surveyed longer than we did and yet they went extinct. putting all of your hope in a group is useless because it is eventually doomed for extinction when the time come for it.

Pretty much. The formation of the earth and all the history and evolution that led us here is a big accident. We are just apes floating on a spinning rock in space. Life has no meaning. We just exist.
You are right.I hope everyone here underwood the things I say like you.

Jesus will be remembered till the end of time

My philosophy is a bizzare mix of nihilism and absurdism .life has no meaning and n purpose in a way that humans will eventually go extinct. but still we could cope by creating our own purpose by eating, playing video games, watching tv,sleeping etc.

Last edited: