Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nothing can compensate your weaknesses

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Woman have requirements. The average chad meets those requirements. Average chad goes bald: requirement hair not met

Femoid responds: teehee youre not my type.

Chadlett: requirement height not met
Dicklett chad same, asian "chang" the same.
It is allways every trait has at least to be average. If you have one single inceltrait, thats it. Its over.

Try to proove me wrong please, i beg you. Give me this one example of a western non betabucks "chad" with an inceltrait.

Its over for chadcels

Looks are a threshold, not a linear scale. One bad trait can easily destroy your looks. Good face but you have a severe case of manletism? It's over. Good height but you're butt ugly otherwise? It's over. Small dick? It's over. Bolding? It's over, and the list goes on.

Is this the line to fill out the "application" for a gf?

I hope i can pass the physical!

I sure would hate to die alone!

If you have a combination of those detriments, you're probably a truecel.

Woman have requirements. The average chad meets those requirements. Average chad goes bald: requirement hair not met

Femoid responds: teehee youre not my type.

Chadlett: requirement height not met
Dicklett chad same, asian "chang" the same.
It is allways every trait has at least to be average. If you have one single inceltrait, thats it. Its over.

Try to proove me wrong please, i beg you. Give me this one example of a western non betabucks "chad" with an inceltrait.

Wrong. Incredibly wrong. I know ugly men who date, short men who date, curries who date, bald men who date, and other zillions of cases.

Inceldom is not caused by one or two isolated features, but several of them accumulated on such a level that attractiveness becomes impossible. In my case all the features are in my signature.

If you think you are incel because of this or that, you are very wrong and lack self-knowledge. You can search that you will find more negative features.

Its rare to have just 1 shit feature

cost-of-rhinoplasty-in-india.jpg

I don't fit a single chad trait

I have a lot working against me.

Women's liberation was a mistake. There was never anything to liberate