Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not that i think that they're all fake but i think that many notices about females are fake

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
As i said on the title i don't doubt that many of that are real but it's insane how when you enter a chan, here or twitter you see so much things that is fuckerd up. Like, this man here got fucking pictures and love letters from girls while behind bars. This is fucking insane how the world is leading toward every and any man. Like, i could look like a bot but i'm not and i'm trying to understand this bitches behaviors, fuck. I can't believe in this fucking world. :blackpill:
0_Chris-Watts-Shanann-Watts.jpg

As i said on the title i don't doubt that many of that are real but it's insane how when you enter a chan, here or twitter you see so much things that is fuckerd up. Like, this man here got fucking pictures and love letters from girls while behind bars. This is fucking insane how the world is leading toward every and any man. Like, i could look like a bot but i'm not and i'm trying to understand this bitches behaviors, fuck. I can't believe in this fucking world. :blackpill:
0_Chris-Watts-Shanann-Watts.jpg
Its just another proof that bitches are retarded, thats all.

He's norwooding too, how tf:feelsUgh:

Its just another proof that bitches are retarded, thats all.
I think that much of notices that are alike to bring rage towards us are made up. Can't understand why so much men isn't fitting these places, look, in all foruns that i've been they're all mocking mens and they still frequent these foruns. Is impossible that these man just don't see anything wrong, fuck. In the past years will men accept that tey're incels? How much time until all crash?

I remember watching some hour-long sort of psychological/criminal analysis of this guy on youtube, once. It was fascinating to watch how the detectives were narrowing in on him and cornering him after he did the deed.