Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not sure where post such thread and i guess good news for ricecels

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Imagine when women marrying inside of their own race is a news, clown world.:society:

84E462B6 2336 425D BC45 75B619BE6AF9

Paywallpill destroyed me, could someone TLDR this to me?
Also, @gymletethnicel seethes cause you are a truecel and you are being discriminated against
:smonk:

Paywallpill destroyed me, could someone TLDR this to me?
Also, @gymletethnicel seethes cause you are a truecel and you are being discriminated against
@gymletethnicel is et*nic larper

RaChEl L sWaRnS, New York Times.

She is a black female. Of course she would take the side of us Asian men and say stuff like "More Asian Americans starting to marry within their own race". The reality in the ground says different. Its well over 2/3 of Asian American females dating, cohabitating, or married to non-Asian men (mostly white). We both are absolute rock bottom in America as far as dating.
That is just delusional normie coping on her part. If she was a REAL and TRUE angry black woman, people would be eager to automatically dismiss her because the topic is super cringey and it points fingers at the guilty party (in this case, mainstream society). The New York Times is a mainstream liberal Anglo-Jewish cumskin news outlet. Anything that hurts Anglo-Jewish cumskin power is not allowed to be published or even DISCUSSED. The keyword is discussed. We're supposed to sit here and just accept the abuse and injustice rofl. Sad...

Last edited:
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/fashion/more-asian-americans-marrying-within-their-race.html

good news for white people too, less wmaf and less mutts

@SocialzERo ( now i'm free )
@Lebensmüder
@epillepsy
@starcrapoo
@IncelCream
Asian Superemacy!!!! My ricecel brother, we all know that the Asian man is the superior male. We are the most intelligent, have the best culture, and have the best food. And we contributed to one of the oldest civilizations on earth. Dont let the white man tell you that you are below him! :feelshaha:

Asian Superemacy!!!! My ricecel brother, we all know that the Asian man is the superior male. We are the most intelligent, have the best culture, and have the best food. And we contributed to one of the oldest civilizations on earth. Dont let the white man tell you that you are below him! :feelshaha:
i'm slav but decent outtake

So OP returns after fucking his Turkish Stacy gf :feelshmm: