Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not sure if this has been topic already : compass

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
IMG 1794

I’ve never been out of this quadrant ever. Or really that many spots from it
It’s a weird ass test but I wonder what other cels get
Only meme I saw about it had my exact position as a pe*o and I laughed

Soy leftoid detected. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::lasereyes::lasereyes::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Soy leftoid detected. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::lasereyes::lasereyes::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
What. If I was rich enough to buy some banana / cocaine farm in Columbia(bang some cheap foids ) I would. But would make sure I had zero carbon footprint :smonk:
That’s why I think the test is bullshit. It’s all about authority especially the us government

last time I did the test I got centre

polcomp is flawed. if you have empathy for the poor you get automatically placed in authleft

do 8values instead

polcomp is flawed. if you have empathy for the poor you get automatically placed in authleft
It’s like “do you think they should be able to bulldoze a children’s hospital to put a McDonald’s, what about if they were poor”
It’s a really some Jew shit honestly.

Last edited:
Fuck man. After looking it up and seeing first thing on YouTube maybe I’m in the wrong. I voted against the fag shit at least
the kike brainwashing got to you, ovER