Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not sure if I’m going out on a limb here…

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
but I hate chadlites and chads much more than foids… these men are very often arrogant (I hate that they have pretty gfs), and they also make fun of me when they see me (total strangers I’ve never seen before).

The envy I’m having is outta this world, when looking at these two couples shown below, believe me. I’m waiting for the day where my mom asks me if I’m envious of attractive couples, but that or any simile question will never be asked by her, sadly. I won’t deny I’m envious bc it’s nothing more than normal. At least I can admit it!

This is a screenshot from a short video I came across. They laughed and kissed in one frame. It literally makes me angry that such stuff isn’t meant for ugly incels

11884374 ABDE 4828 92A7 DD5F4FCF8DAF

Or this guy…

A80308F5 84BD 41A5 B941 16DB72937AFA

Attachments

• 1BC0F051-CD7A-4312-AA43-62BD53F0DE54.jpg
    1BC0F051-CD7A-4312-AA43-62BD53F0DE54.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 54
Why do you actively look for these people on the Internet? You're only making it more difficult for yourself.

brutal. i used to watch couples's blogs when I was bluepilled and they made envious ASF but still gave me hope that one day I will be in such relationships

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

DD2C87DC 0C4B 442F 87DD EC023EED9C02

Why do you actively look for these people on the Internet? You're only making it more difficult for yourself.
Algorithm. They pop up in my YT and insta feeds bc unfortunately I’m following some hot foids. I’m addicted to it like others are addicted to cigarettes. Both are bad.

But very good question and point you’re making, I gotta be honest here.

I hate how they show off their faces the same way they show off their fancy clothes.

FUCK CHADS AND STACIES.

I hate how they show off their faces the same way they show off their fancy clothes.

FUCK CHADS AND STACIES.
Yup, and how they just present their love and attraction and the fact that they are just loved bc they look good and nothing else. The black pill is truth

FUCK CHADS AND STACIES.
:yes::reeeeee:

I admit - again - I’m filled with envy. I hate these guys for only having attractive foids bc they’re attractive themselves, and the foids for never giving me an ounce of a chance

Fuck this. World was better 50,000 years ato

Go Elliot Rodger on them in META™

brutal. i used to watch couples's blogs when I was bluepilled and they made envious ASF but still gave me hope that one day I will be in such relationships
will never happen for some of us, definitely including me...

attractive couples or chads having fund makes me angry and sad, at the same time literally