Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not sure if I can keep it up any longer.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
I didn't ask for it. I was never psyched to be born. Grew up being overweight and short on top of that my parents would take a clipper and summon the NWreaper. Went to school like that. In the playground I would get hit in the head with balls as if there's magnetic attraction between the ball and me.
Can't think of liking anything more then sports. But due to my given condition I always got sidelined or picked last in rare instances. My parents are super strict about studycelling like every curry or rice parents. So I was never allowed to participate in any clubs or even allowed to train at the nearby park during my free hours. Puberty arrived. Did it's best to salvage me. Without lifting a weight or even walking that much I started losing weight. From a 5'4 turbo manlet it stretched me to 5'8 honorary manlet. Biggest transformation was face and voice. Friends and relatives won't recognize me over the phone due to ny booming low frequency high amp deep tone. (I am still and accentcel though so voice doesn't help).
They wouldn't recognize me in real life either. From chubby round face it broke down and though not chiseled and square like a box it did reach somewhat normie tier. Fro
But I truly believe if I gymcelled and was active I wouldn't have suffered this fate. Our parents carry the blame of our inceldom. especially the abusive mothers who locked us up in our room and let us be devoid of any rite and passage to manhood. Also our beta fathers who couldn't master the courage and strength to go against our mother to free us instead they just turned the other cheek.
Household whether it's single mother, or lesbian couples or both parent but the father less involved in childs life leads to INCELDOM. It's not completely genetic. Upbringing plays a part.
My mom was very abusive to me. In elementary school the teacher would leave me with the girls to play as the guys would just bully me. But lo and behold the grils would also bully me. Same in middle school test of strength determined everything. The guys would take my stuff and place it beside an ugly femcel and the femcel would throw my stuff on the ground. One day I retaliated and threw the femcels stuff on ground guess what she went to the counsellor/teacher assigned for my class. This is when they felt like taking action. I was called along with other delinquents I mentioned previously and they were let go off after just some slap in the wrist I was held back and had to face humiliating stuff like "don't you respect your mom and sister.....she's also someone's sister.......do you know how honourable it is of a task to be born woman:soy::soy:.....real men respek woman"... the same regurgitated soy filles bluepill.

Why is it that when men speak up ww are shut down and expected to just endure what's coming our way. Why can't men demand for their needs. Why do we only serve but never served by foids. Only top 1% Chads get everything and it is us who has to pay for their indulgence.
Whenever some Chad takes his Stacy to a vacation. Starting from booking a ticket online.(where an itcel is working at the IT department of the airlines) to getting in a plane (where some wagecuckcel loads their heavy bags filled wirh junks in the deafening engine) to the roomservice of the hotel they stayed in are incels fulfilling the luxury of the 1% genetically gifted, predetermined and extremely fortunate ones.

It's over boyos. This world was never for us. Especially ethnics. I hate mayocels. Not cuz they conquered us because they didn't wiped us off the face of the earth. There's no bigger curse on earth then being born a curry. For us it never begun.

Last edited:
The staff at school that you mentioned should lose everything. Can relate to very similar elementary and middle school stuff.

Read the last part.Curries are absolute subhumans,idk what to say else,try to become doctor or something,since i know most of you are physychaly inferior

I was called along with other delinquents I mentioned previously and they were let go off after just some slap in the wrist I was held back and had to face humiliating stuff like "don't you respect your mom and sister.....she's also someone's sister.......do you know how honourable it is of a task to be born woman:soy::soy:.....real men respek woman"...
Brutal its always like that once truecel retaliates he is at fault while deliquents who bully kids 24/7 and tell teachers to fuck off walk away free

Read the last part.Curries are absolute subhumans,idk what to say else,try to become doctor or something,since i know most of you are physychaly inferior
Only reason I am science maxxing is so that I can find a cure for not just inceldom but a cure for curry.
If I can make it to global stage of medicine I will write off being curry and abo as a genetic disorder.
We didn't evolve with the world we should be counted as fauna and have drug development experiments done on us.
Good thing is curries have enough iq to communicate with the superior species. iSo we would be better test subjects then rats and monkies other then that we are just an invasive and infesting sub species of hominids spreading like plague throughout the globe.

Brutal its always like that once truecel retaliates he is at fault while deliquents who bully kids 24/7 and tell teachers to fuck off walk away free
It's like the misfortune extends beyond genetic lottery.

Only reason I am science maxxing is so that I can find a cure for not just inceldom but a cure for curry.
If I can make it to global stage of medicine I will write off being curry and abo as a genetic disorder.
We didn't evolve with the world we should be counted as fauna and have drug development experiments done on us.
Good thing is curries have enough iq to communicate with the superior species. iSo we would be better test subjects then rats and monkies other then that we are just an invasive and infesting sub species of hominids spreading like plague throughout the globe.
i agree,you are 15% humans 85% something else,while whites are mostly normal humans,even incels,if i woke up in a curry vessel,i would go ER

Keep telling yourself that
There's abundant copes out there in the world. Attention of an incel is hardly even considered the last resort.
i agree,you are 15% humans 85% something else,while whites are mostly normal humans,even incels,if i woke up in a curry vessel,i would go ER
You won't go ER. You'll be too low inhib to do that. Best you can do is sui immediately to not suffer an extra second in curry avatar.