Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory not showering is superior to teeth rotting

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
It has no permanent downsides like getting periodontal disease and your teeth falling out and also maximizes your ability to ruin foid's and normies days 50x more.

Just think about it ,your teeth are only a small part of your body per square inch and most of the time you will have your mouth closed in public unless your a mouth breather.More importantly, your teeth alone won't be able to generate enough stink compared to the entirety of your body which will have a full 100 percent stink output capacity! You can hop on a crowded train and make everyone gag and throw up just by being being present.

I live in nyc and have more than one occasion encountered these based noshowermaxxers on the subway trains and the moment they get on, everyone tries to run away.it's legitimately a superpower.

Its like having your own anti AT field ( evangelion reference:soy: )

I've tested this out myself , I haven't showered in close to a month and my parent's keep nagging me about it .Even though i rarely ever leave my room,the smell permeates through the small crack under the door.This definitely works,i can only imagine how powerful the smell would be in a year from now if i never showered.You dont even have to be low inhib to do this ,if your smell is great enough you can just walk in to a starbucks filled with foids just for a few seconds and walk out while leaving them choking from your based smell.This is literally one of the best non violent ways to get back at foids, a weapon of mass destruction in the right hands.:bigbrain:

Last edited:
@Saysitsover look what this nigga is doing in your crib!

smell is not necessary, im having my own anti plasma field due to my looks

Showering is cucked. I shower as little as possible.

It's indeed a much better alternative; if you're a NEET, and don't plan on careermaxxing/wealthmaxxing any time soon, considering you can legitimately be fired for poor hygiene. :feelshaha:

Both are gross

You don’t understand how effective rotting out teeth can be. You’re gonna save money in the long run as well.

Teeth rotting require bacteria so based it can defeat enamel. Nothing can top the smell it will produce in effectiveness

I only shower when even I can't handle the smell.

I can’t even summon the enthusiasm to wash anymore. When you live alone and rarely come into contact with people you just reach a point where you just say fuck it, maybe I’ll do it tomorrow, or the day after.

I want to give normies a special showER

i want to sniff a foid that doesnt shower

Both have their merits.

It has no permanent downsides like getting periodontal disease and your teeth falling out and also maximizes your ability to ruin foid's and normies days 50x more.

Just think about it ,your teeth are only a small part of your body per square inch and most of the time you will have your mouth closed in public unless your a mouth breather.More importantly, your teeth alone won't be able to generate enough stink compared to the entirety of your body which will have a full 100 percent stink output capacity! You can hop on a crowded train and make everyone gag and throw up just by being being present.

I live in nyc and have more than one occasion encountered these based noshowermaxxers on the subway trains and the moment they get on, everyone tries to run away.it's legitimately a superpower.

I've tested this out myself , I haven't showered in close to a month and my parent's keep nagging me about it .Even though i rarely ever leave my room,the smell permeates through the small crack under the door.This definitely works,i can only imagine how powerful the smell would be in a year from now if i never showered.You dont even have to be low inhib to do this ,if your smell is great enough you can just walk in to a starbucks filled with foids just for a few seconds and walk out while leaving them choking from your based smell.This is literally one of the best non violent ways to get back at foids, a weapon of mass destruction in the right hands.:bigbrain:
I do both jfl

I've tested this out myself , I haven't showered in close to a month and my parent's keep nagging me about it .Even though i rarely ever leave my room,the smell permeates through the small crack under the door.
I take it you don't use deodorant either then? Even if I don't shower for a month (which I have done in the past btw) I never end up really stinking provided I use deodorant. A few days without deodorant my armpits smell pretty strong tho.

The issue with no-shower is friendly fire. You'll hit fellow incels with your stench.

Teethrotting smell can be contained by closing your mouth. Much more control.

I take it you don't use deodorant either then? Even if I don't shower for a month (which I have done in the past btw) I never end up really stinking provided I use deodorant. A few days without deodorant my armpits smell pretty strong tho.
I haven't used deoderant since i was in highschool , almost 8 years ago when i actually cared about what people would think of me.Tbh i didn't know people used deodorant unless they went outside ,since for me its the same as the usage of something like cologne.

Last edited:
i haven't used deoderant since i was in highschool , almost 8 years ago when i actually cared about what people would think of me.Tbh i didn't know people used deodorant unless they went outside ,since for me its the same as the usage of something like cologne.
I wear deodorant solely to mask my BO and not to smell nice or anything. I don't much love the smell of my own armpits.

No I would feel subhuman. ( more subhuman than I am now )

All I have left is taking care of myself to feel at least normal in that sense.. just buy some stink bombs dude. Smell even worse and you don’t have to physically smell like shit everywhere you go

I don’t care if this is fag shit, you ever use a bath bomb and some nice smelling soap? Comfy as hell

I love taking a shower tbh. It's one of the few highlights of my day tbh.

women will not notice anything, as the stench of their own fesikh is already overpowering

based as fuck. I haven't done this in decades. but indeed it is a based and woke method to get back @ normal fags in a safe non violent affordable manner

I don’t care if this is fag shit, you ever use a bath bomb and some nice smelling soap? Comfy as hell
I can’t fit in a bath tub without going full fetal. Showers are the way to go. Lots of them. Wash away the red dust of this world.

unironically based
my whole body is usually shittier (dry skin and hair mainly) when i shower too much (like daily)

i don't think showering daily is ideal