Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not one good anime to watch

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Watched a dozen of trailers, including the ones that have been suggested by users here, absolute trash, each of em,
puke inducing, the characters were giga chad, and foids were all stacy looking with ear bleeding music, overly dramatic dialogues, thats total shit. i would rather watch mr bean.
Some of them were also bluepilledcookie cutter stoty line and plots.

@proudweeb

Last edited:
yea that's the problem with anime when you're blackpilled. Gotta watch the old shit instead

Most of anime is trash to be honest but you have to dig to find the good stuff. I recommend anime from shinchiro watanabe. He created michiko to hatchin, cowboy bebop, space dandy and samurai champloo.

Dragon Ball is quite good:

Observe Goku's conflict:

Man I love Mr Bean

Dragon ball is one of the few bearable animes that doesn’t have a plot focused around a chad or chadlite getting his noodle whores on the daily.

Goku is a turbo gymcell that gets mogged by most

I watched Litle Witch Academia some weeks ago because it's so popular but it was so bad I couldn't make it pass episode 3. What the fuck is wrong with the weeb community kek.

yea that's the problem with anime when you're blackpilled. Gotta watch the old shit instead
That's because anime is mostly targeted at centrain audience to make money. Mostly lonley blupilled mans with a lot of money to spend on merch with they favorite waifu

Demon Slayer is really good

Most anime is childish bullshit, but I get it, I’ve been there and it’s a good cope. It just got tiring to me. I grew up I guess.
Reading you seems like you are in this state as well. Don’t watch any.

Most of anime is trash to be honest but you have to dig to find the good stuff. I recommend anime from shinchiro watanabe. He created michiko to hatchin, cowboy bebop, space dandy and samurai champloo.
:yes:
didn't know michiko to hatchin
Watched a dozen of trailers, including the ones that have been suggested by users here, absolute trash, each of em,
puke inducing, the characters were giga chad, and foids were all stacy looking with ear bleeding music, overly dramatic dialogues, thats total shit. i would rather watch mr bean.
Some of them were also bluepilledcookie cutter stoty line and plots.

@proudweeb
HxH
Baccano!
OPM
Mob psycho 100
code geass :chad:
death note :chad:
JoJo
Tower of God
Hajime no Ippo
Jujutsu Kaisen
Parasyte
[UWSL]Made in abyss[/UWSL]
Fullmetal Alchemist
Kids on the slope
Ping Pong the animation

Ghost in the shell
Ergo Proxy
Serial Experiments Lain

Fuck anime, anyway. Watch western animation, like Futurama, or Extreme Ghostbusters.

Watch spy x family :dab:

Have you watched my dress-up darling? :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back