Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not going to my local pizzaplace again

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Went there so I wouldn't drink.
I was the first in the line but some bitches came there and the guy selling was a big CUCK who said "ladies first" and let them order first.
WTF?

BTW I am drunk again

should have screamed perkele at them and started a winter war tbh

Never go there again ded srs
Maybe light up the place as well

Defend yourdelf and stop being a beta man.

Currently listening to this, drunk as a skunk

You should’ve statusmaxxed by going on a rant against female privlege and challenging the duck to a fight. Someone would film it, and you’d become an overnight celebrity

You should’ve statusmaxxed by going on a rant against female privlege and challenging the duck to a fight. Someone would film it, and you’d become an overnight celebrity
Damn, I'd be known as Saint Finncel

Never go there again

Damn, I'd be known as Saint Finncel
You still have a chance, just go back during his next shift and hope that some foids are behind you

Did you decide to still purchase the pizza or did you leave

Did you decide to still purchase the pizza or did you leave
Yeah but when the guy gave me the receit, I grabbed the receit in his fingers and made him feel the pain in his fingers by crushim them together with my rage
I also looked him in the eyes while doing this

Finland is that cucked, it can rival Spain

Finland is that cucked, it can rival Spain
I've been to Spain back in 2016.
Love that place.

I like it that I had to use Spanish to get by.
Wasn't there long enough to meet any Spanish girls

You should have said you identify as a woman and went on a rant about how hes a bigot to give him a taste of his own medicine

You should have said you identify as a woman and went on a rant about how hes a bigot to give him a taste of his own medicine
I almost did that

Should go back there at night and throw a brick through his window

BTW I am drunk again

Image result for the rock clapping gif

Was it one run by kebabcels? Never had this happen myself but sounds shitty

I was the first in the line but some bitches came there and the guy selling was a big CUCK who said "ladies first" and let them order first.
WTF?

BTW I am drunk again

Sounds like the cuck who takes orders at the pizza place down the street from where I work. He even looks like a stereotypical soyboy and he tries being super flirty with every young woman who enters the place. So cringey.

Should have shown them your pectoral muscles

Fucking hate guys like that it´s like they haven´t learned anything from they were 12-13 years old getting rejected by girls, being chivalrous towards girls get you nowhere they will just see you as a beta male, I bet he post validating comments on girls pictures on social media too.

WTF?

BTW I am drunk again

Drinking is a nice cope I had a drink today too. But don't let it consume you. It will only make it worse eventually. Unless u are planning to rope.

FFS. What a pathetic cuck.

I wouldn't have given them my business.

WTF?

BTW I am drunk again
If you wanted to, you may have decided to cause a ruckus.

I've been trying to get buff for so long I'm eating mostly pretty clean. I miss pizza.

I had pizza today!

No waiting.