Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not giving a fuck is the only defense against mogging

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
Whenever I'm clearly mogged, I immediately go into not give a fuck mode... slack posture, constantly looking bored and looking away, not reacting to things. It's the only way to protect my dignity in situations where I know normal social interaction is impossible. And it kinda works. You basically break the usual social hierarchy down by showing you dont give a fuck about losing. People don't bother fucking with you cause they know it wont register. You can even get a little bit of power in the interaction this way.

This is part of my general "just be a psychopath, bro" game. It's the only thing I've found that can break the typical lms hierarchies.

The typical redpill cope

Whenever I'm clearly mogged, I immediately go into not give a fuck mode... slack posture, constantly looking bored and looking away, not reacting to things. It's the only way to protect my dignity in situations where I know normal social interaction is impossible. And it kinda works. You basically break the usual social hierarchy down by showing you dont give a fuck about losing. People don't bother fucking with you cause they know it wont register. You can even get a little bit of power in the interaction this way.

This is part of my general "just be a psychopath, bro" game. It's the only thing I've found that can break the typical lms hierarchies.
Good advice tbh. Just chill, you got nothing to prove.

The typical redpill cope

It's definitely cope, but not really redpill. The redpill cope is about creating a frame and then persuading people to adopt it. And no one is going to adopt an ugly person's frame.

yeah i do this in my college class

Its impossible to not give a fuck. Whenever I get mogged I leave the place, putting any lame excuse if I have to.

ive been doing this since my first day of highschool

Lmao, getting mogged makes me want to grab a gun and e.r. on the spot.

This is such red pilled bullshit... if this is enough for you to get through a social interaction at your serbian high school then you are living on easy mode

"Just be a psychopath" only works for normies

I just ignore it

What other option is there when you go to a school full of tall WASP chads