Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting not getting girls isn't nearly as bad as being a futureless neet

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
seeing careercels and unicels about to graduate and start their 60k/year job here complaining because their oneitis won't fuck them is ragefuel. most of them prob aren't even truecel judging by how many people here have been proven to be mentalcels that will break out in the next few years. lots of you are totally normal (normal social life, career) besides not having female contact which is not even that uncommon for males in early 20s. try being a depressed, motivationless neet with no future other than minimum wageslavery or the rope

and the neets here who say they want to sui because no gf have some fucked up priorities.

y don't you go back to uni

I am a motivationless and depressed studycel
I also have such a poor eyesight that I lost all my interest in learning / studying
This caused laziness/depression which gave me ADD like symptoms
I cannot focus anymore and immerse myself into my studies.

My life is hell

I am a motivationless and depressed studycel
I also have such a poor eyesight that I lost all my interest in learning / studying
This caused laziness/depression which gave me ADD like symptoms
I cannot focus anymore and immerse myself into my studies.

My life is hell

Describes me exactly except for my eyesight which is mediocre

If you're in a rich welfare state country, who gives a shit. You can do that stuff @ any point in life. 30, 40, 50, 60. All that matters when you're young is sex, intimacy, relationships and social experiences.

try being a depressed, motivationless neet with no future other than minimum wageslavery or the rope

and the neets here who say they want to sui because no gf have some fucked up priorities.
Guess I'm a neet.

I've accepted it as a given that I'll do away with myself whenever things become too difficult. In the meantime I just want to fuck as many chicks as possible. But apparently even harpooning a land-whale is tantamount to winning the lottery. Who knew? haha

I dont mind wage slaving aslong as the job is nice. Studying is a waste of time.

I have no sympathy to any of these fucks that lifemogs me to oblivion and still complain, I hope you faggots stay virgins for the rest of your lives

I agree. But its all linked together tbh.

I agree. But its all linked together tbh.

True. I realistically have no job prospects even if I were to graduate college(and that's a big if). I am mentally fucked beyond belief.

If I could trade all this cash to be a dirt-poor Chad who has women lined up at his cardboard box waiting to fuck him, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Hell, a Chad can turn the tables by marrying a girl with a good-paying job, or by getting her to pay for his expenses using her betabux's money (who she can then divorce and collect alimony to spend on Chad).

I have no sympathy to any of these fucks that lifemogs me to oblivion and still complain, I hope you faggots stay virgins for the rest of your lives
tenor.gif

i am a neet for now / as you said suicide / Nc is always a way out.. / why have a career when it WONT GET YOU LAID...

What about both

Lmao neetdom is the only way to live unless you are surgeryceling.

COPE! Chads that are NEETs get 1000x more pussy than non-Chad studycels.

seeing careercels and unicels about to graduate and start their 60k/year job here complaining because their oneitis won't fuck them is ragefuel. most of them prob aren't even truecel judging by how many people here have been proven to be mentalcels that will break out in the next few years. lots of you are totally normal (normal social life, career) besides not having female contact which is not even that uncommon for males in early 20s. try being a depressed, motivationless neet with no future other than minimum wageslavery or the rope

Mmm. I'd much rather have money and a job than some stupid bitch trying to manipulate my lifestyle for her own benefit. Too much shit I see for money I don't have that I want. Women aren't one of them. The guys who spend their life chasing after that fucking bullshit have no clue how much suffering is in store but hell; the more people who murder their ex-girlfriends; the more beautiful fuel.

you can change the latter