Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not everyone on the autism spectrum is the same

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I personally had read this particular article on another thread that an incel linked and I did read it for myself. This seriously pissed me off because its honestly biased against autistcels and people with autism in general. They're also assuming that autists can't handle romantic relationships and that they're all the same.

https://incels.is/threads/womans-take-on-autists.119887/#post-2455543
https://www.theneurotypical.com/how-to-spot-aspergers.html

Think of people with autism like a computer, specifically a PC and when you're building a PC. When you're trying to pick out a motherboard or a CPU is similar to picking out what kinds of actions and or things that can autistic person may do. For example, if you pick the 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX 32-Core, you'll get these included if you pick it.
  • 2nd Gen Threadripper
  • AMD SenseMI Technology
  • AMD Ryzen Master Utility
  • 32 Cores / 64 Threads
  • 4.2 GHz Max Boost Clocks, 3.0 GHz Base
  • Socket sTR4
  • DDR4 Support
  • 12nm
  • Unlocked for Overclocking
  • Cooling device not included - Processor Only
But if you pick the 2nd Gen Ryzen 2920X 12-Core, you'll get these:
  • 2nd Gen Threadripper
  • AMD SenseMI Technology
  • AMD Ryzen Master Utility
  • 12 Cores / 24 Threads
  • 4.3 GHz Max Boost Clocks, 3.5 GHz Base
  • Socket sTR4
  • DDR4 Support
  • 12nm
  • Unlocked for Overclocking
  • Cooling device not included - Processor Only
Yes, I know these are very similar but the difference is in the Cores & Threads along with Boost Blocks and the GHz Bases. They're like people with autism, even though they have similar actions and behaviour, they show it in different ways and process things differently than the average person. Some people assume that these two parts are exactly the same. Foids and normalfags think that autism is the same behaviour, they're not. Foids and Normalfags think that all computers are the same and are work just like their laptop/macbooks.

They choose to have general ignorance and no prior research to autism at all, so they like to label and assume them for thinking differently than others. This also includes relationships as well they think that autism shuts down all possible relationships entirely, once again this has been proven to be wrong as I have seen people with autism connect with others surprisingly well and have loving relationships.

TL;DR This pissed me off to the point where I had to make a novel and use computer parts as examples. It could of been explained better with ice cream flavours but fuck it. I think I derailed at some point in the thread just because of this irritation and the amount of stupidity that came from this article. I'm not the best at explaining things in general and its hard for me to get a grasp on a point, but I feel like that this thread gave its point.

good analogy and high effort

Very few people actually understand autism. Most people just put us all into one box and assume we’re all like that.

Fuck them tbh.

Very few people actually understand autism. Most people just put us all into one box and assume we’re all like that.

Fuck them tbh.
Completely agreed fellow autistcel. This post is based, :blackpill: and autistpilled.

no offense OP but that post is autism as fuck

We are just animals to normies. They don't even think about us as humans.

Humans are like biological computers.

They call it a spectrum for that very reason. There are varying degrees of autism.

I've never been clinically diagnosed but I'm 99% sure I have Asperger's. It affects me in that I have very strong fixations with routines and very strong interests, but it doesn't affect me to the same extent with social interactions. While I'm naturally introverted and reclusive, I can come across as relatively neurotypical - if someone talks to me they wouldn't be inclined to think, "he probably has Asperger's".

autistic thread/10

It’s the people with autism themselves that understand autism the most. I have autism.

I just looked at my original post and noticed a few typos and can't edit them out. :woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee:

I'm an ugly aspie, but I've seen good looking autists. I've known some who were approached by women even.

I hate that tbh. Im NT but im triggered.

good analogy and high effort

Here's the thing... the symptoms of Autism matches a variety of other disorders. If we are going with the classification of Autism itself, we all can acknowledge it's not something that can be fixed like many other disorders. But if we take Autism off the DSM-5 then we can easily target the symptoms that are relevant to other psychiatric disorders that are easy to manage or even limit.

Autism itself is nothing more than a fake disorder, but the symptoms are real. If we're no longer going to classify Autism as a disorder, that won't change the person, they'll still have the symptoms, but we can easily connect them with what I previously stated, a variety of other disorders that can fix the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back