Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not even surgeries can save me

• Thread starter SubhumanMonster
  • Start date
S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-
I admire those whose problem is nose or jaw. They can be saved by surgeries. In my case, nothing can be done. Let's look at the main problems:

- Very narrow and tiny frame extending to the whole body, including arms and wrist, literally getting frame mogged by woman
- Facial assymetry
- Very noticeable acne scars (tried laser, only helped a tiny bit)

It's truly devastating knowing that no matter what you do, you will always have these problems.

LOL JUST ROPE LOL

test-e 1000mg
tren 500mg
should fix most of your problems

How do you look like?

just add enough mass to it so it goes unnoticed :chad:
+ if you're young enough you can get the trenjawmaxxx
I'm close to 30 :feelsrope: and yes, bodymassmaxxing is the only thing I can try, but it's extremely difficult with my frame, metabolism, and low appetite.

How do you look like?
My other features are rather average, but the mentioned features put me to sub-average. My only positive features are I'm white and have NW0 (inb4 fakecel)

I'm close to 30 :feelsrope: and yes, bodymassmaxxing is the only thing I can try, but it's extremely difficult with my frame, metabolism, and low appetite.

My other features are rather average, but the mentioned features put me to sub-average. My only positive features are I'm white and have NW0 (inb4 fakecel)
metabolism is a meme eat like a man and you'll grow like one kek
cruise, blast and lift heavy :feelsahh:

Asymmetry can be fixed unless it's huge chunks of bone.

Asymmetry can be fixed unless it's huge chunks of bone.
What is the surgery for that called? It's hard to pinpoint exactly because multiple things are just slightly different like eyes or cheek area, not extreme though.

What is the surgery for that called? It's hard to pinpoint exactly because multiple things are just slightly different like eyes or cheek area, not extreme though.
Have you ever been beaten up in the face?