Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not even my parents love me because of my looks

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
My parents being selfish pieces of shit ruining my life is a neverending saga. I keep living with them because I want to save up money to buy my own studio apartment instead of rentcucking and also they really want me to live with them (probably to control me and have a scapegoat) to the point of my mom threatening suicide if I move too far away (like to another continent), but instead of paying with money, I pay with mental health.

There is never peace with them, only temporary cease-fire when I stay silent and have good grades/earnings and they can flex what a great son they have in front of other parents. When I got a good earning job a few months ago and was content with it, they granted me a few months of peace, but over months the job slowly got shittier and I started complaining about it, so the hell unleashed. The real catalyst was me confronting them and demanding them to stop busting into my room without even knocking about 2 weeks ago (I have zero privacy and it's especially annoying when I work from home and they happily bust into my room in the middle of a phone/video call at work and start bothering me as if I wasn't busy) and also last Saturday I felt bad and had some flu-like symptoms which got them extremely mad (they plainly don't allow me to be sick and whenever I get sick, they complain how bothersome I am and it's all my fault -- over the years I just learned to hide sickness, but sometimes I slip; when I was young they were mad cos they had to take me to the doctor, nowadays they really have no excuse (as if having to care for your little child was an extreme demand in the first place)).

I'm obviously not happy with my looks and they know it and use it against me. I take extremely good care of myself to the point of being called a fag, my cosmetic cabinet mogs many foids, I use natural-looking make-up, always cover my body and use SPF50+ sunscreen, take supplements etc. My parents even complain about me having so many cosmetics and being obsessed about my looks and on multiple occasions they even threw away my cosmetics or make-up when I was not at home. Despite that, they feel entitled to shit on my looks.

So recently the cease-fire ended for the reasons I listed above and almost overnight I went from their perfect son to show off to a disgusting stray dog living at their home. My dad gave a speech how I'm ugly (he specifically mentioned my face and hair because they know I put a lot of effort into them and despite my best effort, they don't look great because of my genes and my hair is quite shit cos I was never taught how to take care of curly hair and I need to figure everything out from scratch now), look like a drug addict or a homeless person, smell bad (I shower/bathe every day in summer or every other day during other seasons (because it's healthier) and use good cosmetics and a deodorant -- sure, I sweat and can stink sometimes, but that's nature) and need to "get my shit together" which is a phrase they use to shit on me without giving me any precise reason, just "get your shit together" whatever that means. Ironically my dad delivered this speech while being naked (only in boxers, that's how he walks around the house) and smelling bad, but I don't shit back on them, I keep my mouth shut not to escalate. Of course, these claims are outlandish but they use it just to hurt me. They don't even see the irony of shitting on their own genes.

Now comes the part which made my blood boil. I was obviously mad as shit at them and walked around sad and silent, I also mentioned some flu-like symptoms, so they decided to gaslight me and claim that me being mad at them is a result of some health issue / nutrient deficiency. My parents have shit health, they developed diabetes thanks to their shit diet (I read a lot about diet and tried to help but they know better; I won't even mention the whole saga of them forcing their food on me after me solely cooking for myself for 3 years and getting the best blood test results ever), but it didn't stop them from becoming wannabe doctors. I'm vegan, so their line of attack was pretending that me being insanely mad at them to the point of avoiding talking to them and exhausted from all this stress was just iron deficiency. They attacked my diet, lectured me how the meal-replacement shake Huel I've recently been using (to get proper nutrition while being short on time during work) was the work of devil and in general I take bad care of myself and I'm lashing out at them (aka not initiating conversations and not responding over the absolute minimum) cos my alleged nutrient deficiency makes me insane. I went to a doctor and got an extensive blood work done and surprise, surprise, I'm in great physical health (besides the stuff like bad bones / scoliosis I inherited), they can dream of blood test results like this. The next angle they'll take is probably me being depressed because they've already mentioned it -- funny that they don't believe the "brain chemicals" hypothesis, so I wonder what do they want to blame for my depression (which I might have)? Terrible narcissistic parents who don't hesitate to attack my looks and suck away all my energy maby maby? Nah, I'm sure it's all my fault, I'm just insane for not wanting my dad to bust into my room at 6 AM while I'm sleeping to deliver a speech about me being a disgusting smelly ugly junkie with shit hair and face -- yeah, I guess a good son would just kill himself when his parents tell him that he's useless and unlovable.

Long story short, my narcissistic hypocritical parents hate me for not being a pretty boy gigachad with a new gf every month and 20k a month salary. Not even your parents love you when you don't have the socially-approved facial bone structure. My parents are kindergarten-tier bullies who always find a way to ruin my day.

My parents being selfish pieces of shit ruining my life is a neverending saga. I keep living with them because I want to save up money to buy my own studio apartment instead of rentcucking and also they really want me to live with them (probably to control me and have a scapegoat) to the point of my mom threatening suicide if I move too far away (like to another continent), but instead of paying with money, I pay with mental health.

There is never peace with them, only temporary cease-fire when I stay silent and have good grades/earnings and they can flex what a great son they have in front of other parents. When I got a good earning job a few months ago and was content with it, they granted me a few months of peace, but over months the job slowly got shittier and I started complaining about it, so the hell unleashed. The real catalyst was me confronting them and demanding them to stop busting into my room without even knocking about 2 weeks ago (I have zero privacy and it's especially annoying when I work from home and they happily bust into my room in the middle of a phone/video call at work and start bothering me as if I wasn't busy) and also last Saturday I felt bad and had some flu-like symptoms which got them extremely mad (they plainly don't allow me to be sick and whenever I get sick, they complain how bothersome I am and it's all my fault -- over the years I just learned to hide sickness, but sometimes I slip; when I was young they were mad cos they had to take me to the doctor, nowadays they really have no excuse (as if having to care for your little child was an extreme demand in the first place)).

I'm obviously not happy with my looks and they know it and use it against me. I take extremely good care of myself to the point of being called a fag, my cosmetic cabinet mogs many foids, I use natural-looking make-up, always cover my body and use SPF50+ sunscreen, take supplements etc. My parents even complain about me having so many cosmetics and being obsessed about my looks and on multiple occasions they even threw away my cosmetics or make-up when I was not at home. Despite that, they feel entitled to shit on my looks.

So recently the cease-fire ended for the reasons I listed above and almost overnight I went from their perfect son to show off to a disgusting stray dog living at their home. My dad gave a speech how I'm ugly (he specifically mentioned my face and hair because they know I put a lot of effort into them and despite my best effort, they don't look great because of my genes and my hair is quite shit cos I was never taught how to take care of curly hair and I need to figure everything out from scratch now), look like a drug addict or a homeless person, smell bad (I shower/bathe every day in summer or every other day during other seasons (because it's healthier) and use good cosmetics and a deodorant -- sure, I sweat and can stink sometimes, but that's nature) and need to "get my shit together" which is a phrase they use to shit on me without giving me any precise reason, just "get your shit together" whatever that means. Ironically my dad delivered this speech while being naked (only in boxers, that's how he walks around the house) and smelling bad, but I don't shit back on them, I keep my mouth shut not to escalate. Of course, these claims are outlandish but they use it just to hurt me. They don't even see the irony of shitting on their own genes.

Now comes the part which made my blood boil. I was obviously mad as shit at them and walked around sad and silent, I also mentioned some flu-like symptoms, so they decided to gaslight me and claim that me being mad at them is a result of some health issue / nutrient deficiency. My parents have shit health, they developed diabetes thanks to their shit diet (I read a lot about diet and tried to help but they know better; I won't even mention the whole saga of them forcing their food on me after me solely cooking for myself for 3 years and getting the best blood test results ever), but it didn't stop them from becoming wannabe doctors. I'm vegan, so their line of attack was pretending that me being insanely mad at them to the point of avoiding talking to them and exhausted from all this stress was just iron deficiency. They attacked my diet, lectured me how the meal-replacement shake Huel I've recently been using (to get proper nutrition while being short on time during work) was the work of devil and in general I take bad care of myself and I'm lashing out at them (aka not initiating conversations and not responding over the absolute minimum) cos my alleged nutrient deficiency makes me insane. I went to a doctor and got an extensive blood work done and surprise, surprise, I'm in great physical health (besides the stuff like bad bones / scoliosis I inherited), they can dream of blood test results like this. The next angle they'll take is probably me being depressed because they've already mentioned it -- funny that they don't believe the "brain chemicals" hypothesis, so I wonder what do they want to blame for my depression (which I might have)? Terrible narcissistic parents who don't hesitate to attack my looks and suck away all my energy maby maby? Nah, I'm sure it's all my fault, I'm just insane for not wanting my dad to bust into my room at 6 AM while I'm sleeping to deliver a speech about me being a disgusting smelly ugly junkie with shit hair and face -- yeah, I guess a good son would just kill himself when his parents tell him that he's useless and unlovable.

Long story short, my narcissistic hypocritical parents hate me for not being a pretty boy gigachad with a new gf every month and 20k a month salary. Not even your parents love you when you don't have the socially-approved facial bone structure. My parents are kindergarten-tier bullies who always find a way to ruin my day.
How long will it take to save up for that studio apartment? I would wait silently and stop talking to them, and as soon as you get the money, move out far away and ghost them for at least 5-10 years.

It's like you're enjoying an asian household with Euro white parents, this kind of mad control and abuse is expected of tiger moms and curries not whites

That's why subhuman children should be aborted

My mother calls me ugly whenever I make eye contact with her so I’ve learnt to hang my head low like a dog.

How long will it take to save up for that studio apartment? I would wait silently and stop talking to them, and as soon as you get the money, move out far away and ghost them for at least 5-10 years.
depends on the changes in prices, raises at work, whether I change a job etc. but with my current job and spending habits about 1.5-2 years
I might try to make some money on the side online, get a better job and cut my spending to make it faster
in the worst case scenario I can run away and rentcuck, but would take a toll on me financially and take much longer to get my own place
It's like you're enjoying an asian household with Euro white parents, this kind of mad control and abuse is expected of tiger moms and curries not whites
it's Eastern Europe, we mix the worst parts of the West and the East kek

BTW I just bought 3 bottles of conditioner (protein, emollient, humectant) cos I'm striving for Izzy Moonbow tier hair volume and texture, but apparently I'm a stinky disgusting homeless person
my parents told me to "do something" about my hair and I've been thinking about dying my hair magenta or blue/violet or mermaid hair to look more like a My Little Pony character -- I originally wanted to wait until it's long enough to pull off a solid Sunny Starscout tier braid, but if they insist, I can do it faster
Izzy Moonbow ID ANG

depends on the changes in prices, raises at work, whether I change a job etc. but with my current job and spending habits about 1.5-2 years
I might try to make some money on the side online, get a better job and cut my spending to make it faster
in the worst case scenario I can run away and rentcuck, but would take a toll on me financially and take much longer to get my own place
That’s pretty good. 2 years is nothing compared to the life time of torture you will be spared from. Don’t back out from ghosting them either for like 5-10 years afterwards either.

How ironic. You’re ugly because of their genetics yet it’s somehow your fault. Parents jfl

EE boomers are the worst type of boomer

It's great that you're moving in that direction, i hope to be able to live alone in a couple of years too. I hate living with people, my parents specially.

It's a shitty hand brother, what we've been dealt with. Not only we had shitty genetics but also the shittiest of environments.
But after you get past all of that, oh boy will it feel good. You'll feel like a god on earth, imagine acomplishing so much with so little.

Are your parents ethnic?

Absolutely brutal. And i thought my parents were terrible

What make up do you use ?

I’m going though a similar situation as you except that I don’t have a job (neet) so I know what’s it’s like to live with toxic and controlling family that picks on you constantly and makes you an ant worker

I always wondered why my older siblings were getting away with things, always being spoiled with gifts and more unconditional love while I was only being cared for when I was sad.