Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Not even my bullies wished me or thought I would be this much of a loser...

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Even my worst bullies didn't wish inceldom upon me, hell, even when they mocked me, they still implied I would have someone in my life (romantically).

1) One such scenario was when I was drawing logos, weapons and characters from video games in my notebook. One bully saw this and laughed at my nerdiness and told me something like "Anon, if you are going to be interested in games so much all your life, your future wife will leave you because you won't be giving her enough attention". More or less.

2) Literally the same guy in another story. We were going for a school trip. Everybody was in the bus already and I was late. I called my "friend" to tell the teacher to wait for me as I was coming. When I arrived, the male teacher asked me "Well anon, are you always going to be this late in your life? You may be late for your date and the lady won't wait for you." And the bully said "He won't be late for his date", implying I would make sure to make it on time for a date.

JFL, even bullies didn't wish inceldom on me. Even they didn't wish THIS MUCH evil to me. Life and god are so cruel.

Those sound like nice bullies lol. I think mine did. Some of them told me I’d never lose my virginity, that I get no girls, and sometimes joked about how “good looking” I was when I’m clearly not

Even my worst bullies didn't wish inceldom upon me, hell, even when they mocked me, they still implied I would have someone in my life (romantically).

1) One such scenario was when I was drawing logos, weapons and characters from video games in my notebook. One bully saw this and laughed at my nerdiness and told me something like "Anon, if you are going to be interested in games so much all your life, your future wife will leave you because you won't be giving her enough attention". More or less.

2) Literally the same guy in another story. We were going for a school trip. Everybody was in the bus already and I was late. I called my "friend" to tell the teacher to wait for me as I was coming. When I arrived, the male teacher asked me "Well anon, are you always going to be this late in your life? You may be late for your date and the lady won't wait for you." And the bully said "He won't be late for his date", implying I would make sure to make it on time for a date.

JFL, even bullies didn't wish inceldom on me. Even they didn't wish THIS MUCH evil to me. Life and god are so cruel.
Those aren't bullies jfl more like passive agressive friends. :feelshaha:

hell, even when they mocked me, they still implied I would have someone in my life (romantically).
I don't want to be the one bringing this to you, but... they obviously were mocking you by being ironic.

Those sound like nice bullies lol. I think mine did. Some of them told me I’d never lose my virginity, that I get no girls, and sometimes joked about how “good looking” I was when I’m clearly not
:feelsrope:

lol one of my fake friends from middle school who bullied me said that “I bet you will never get laid” and also “blackpillistruth you have to get a girlfriend” also one time he was talking about girls and ask if I ever had one and I said “not yet:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:” then he replied “lol blackpillistruth stop coping no offense your ugly af it never began for you go ldar or rope” a few people including myself did call him a hypocrite since we were both ugly manlets.

Interesting post. I fucking despise bullies.

In group therapy, the "group psychologist" would always skip me when we were asked about "friends". He was being respectful of my illnesses.