Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Not even leonardo di caprio can escape the agepill

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Tho to be fair he's also out of shape

He looks like a random guy you'd see at the store. Except that his hair still mogs that of most men

he is just an old out of shape chad
he still mogs us to oblivion though

Brutal. I wonder how incels age

It's not agepill.

It's the "I fucked 1000+ stacies, earned multimillions, live a carefree life and I don't give a shit about anything else so I'll just do what I like" look.

I swear hunter eyes on fat men is substantially worse on their SMV. Hunter eyes + fat lower third do NOT go together at all.

It's not agepill.

It's the "I fucked 1000+ stacies, earned multimillions, live a carefree life and I don't give a shit about anything else so I'll just do what I like" look.
Timepill i guess. Not even chad stays chad looking, eventually he stops giving a shit

It's not agepill.

this, the dude always stops dating chicks when they turn 25, he goes for hpt young models only

This is kinda average for any guy in his 40's who drinks regularly and doesn't exercise.

It's not agepill.

Timepill i guess. Not even chad stays chad looking, eventually he stops giving a shit
Yup. Why would he eat chicken, rice and brocolli at 45 and starve himself? He's probably on TRT. I would do the same.

Yup. Why would he eat chicken, rice and brocolli at 45 and starve himself? He's probably on TRT. I would do the same.
You don't need to eat those things or starve yourself tbh

Tell that to those shitty hollywood trainers kek
Hollywood trainers just prescribe roids and fat burners like clen or appetite suppressants. The meme workouts and diets are just to make it all seem hardcore/complicated in the eyes of normies

Jewllywood people are notoriously impulsive and substance abusing.

80% this. The agepill es undeniable, tho.
Agepill is actually either a hit or miss.
Some good-looking guy will wife up a decent looking girl and have kids with her. Earn money and assets and enjoy spending time with them. As they grow old their sex drive will decline but they'll still end up having sex with his wife and then die.
For others it's brutal like divorce and shit.

considering 18 is already hag tier,that isn't saying much kek.
by young i meant as young as legally possible, 14 year olds are off limits even for him

Yes he escaped, he still can fuck every women he wants

80% this. The agepill es undeniable, tho.
Tbh i consider giving up later in life as aging. Because it's your mind breaking. Motivation and drive don't come out of thin air and studies show that you only have so much motivation, attention span, drive etc

Tho in di caprio's case it's more just him not giving a shit instead of being burn out i think

You can upregulate dopamine receptor expression by doing those dopamine fasting some people talk about. But yeah, definitely doesn't come out of thin air and age and hedonism accelerate the process for sure.

Maybe it's a mix of both: they are not mutually exclusive.

True, slipped my mind.
Yeah i mean i could tell my brain chemistry was better after avoiding the internet for a while due to trips or working so hard in college that i had no time to browse the internet

But rn i literally have nothing to do at the moment. Rotting is the only thing available :feelsrope:

It's not agepill.

Its both tbh

It's not agepill.

There's always something to do, don't make comfortable excuses :p

The times I have done NoSurf I felt just like that, but after some time, your brain starts being creative about what to do.

I did my thing. I recommended you these things. I can't do more. It's your lives folks :feelsYall:
No i'm really stuck irl at the moment. Can't really go into details.

Haha he's your avi Good old British sarcasm hows your driving lessons going plus we are beating city on Saturday with partey in our team
I genuinely think we'll win

I had a lesson today it's going really well (apart from the fact that my teacher supports spurs)

The guy said I'm rlly good and a natural and I can drive around my city now and I've only been to 2 lessons.

hes about to turn 46 wtf do you expect.

I genuinely think we'll win

I had a lesson today it's going really well (apart from the fact that my teacher supports spurs)

The guy said I'm rlly good and a natural and I can drive around my city now and I've only been to 2 lessons.
Wow I hope I learn to drive as quick as you is it a manual btw?

hes about to turn 46 wtf do you expect.
He looks younger than that but he's so out of shape tbh. Maybe that's just the gymcel in me

He still slays 20yo pussy thanks to being Leonardo Di Caprio

It's not agepill.

He was never the masculine Chad, he was a baby face pretty boy. He loosed his looks rather quick, if he wasn't great actor he wouldn't still be popular.

he still looked young up until about 29-30.
He was unbelievable good looking through childhood and early 20s, since 25 he started more and more to look average.

It's not agepill.

:feelskek:

He doesn't have to give a shit. He can still fuck any 18 year old stacy he wants

If you guys watched This boys life 1993 and What's eating Gilbert Grape 1993, you could see how much talent this guy has even though he was a small kid.

Hollywood trainers just prescribe roids and fat burners like clen or appetite suppressants. The meme workouts and diets are just to make it all seem hardcore/complicated in the eyes of normies

Jewllywood people are notoriously impulsive and substance abusing.
Nj5LryfjtmVS 1546501318316

He still mogs most men on earth across the Galaxy and back in amount of hot Stacies he fucked