Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Not even leonardo di caprio can escape the agepill

It's not agepill.

It's the "I fucked 1000+ stacies, earned multimillions, live a carefree life and I don't give a shit about anything else so I'll just do what I like" look.

Last edited:
Pretty boys Chads age very bad tbh

:feelsrope:
Tbh we probably would rope before that
Yeah pretty boy chads rely on their youthful features. Super tall, broad, hyper masculine chads aren't quite as impacted by age

If i was a gigachad like him i wouldn't give a fuck either. He's fat now but whores want to suck his dick anyway.

None of these are pics of his face. His hunter eyes and facial harmony is still chad.

None of these are pics of his face. His hunter eyes and facial harmony is still chad.

He still hair mogs me and just in general face mogs me so i can't talk shit

He still mogs to oblivion, especially if he loses weight and starts lifting weights, he doesn't even have to though with all the status that he has.

A king doesn't need to workout to get pussy

His side profile is legitimately subhuman, always was. His front view is perfect golden ratio which halos him to the moon and back, though.