Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not cope serous; just saw a girl brake the laws of black pill

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
At my high school, my high. School has grade 8 to 12 I’m in in 11
This young grade 8 Stacy blond hair perfect Stacy cute smile, cute body.
She is dating a guy who is shorter than her less mascular, no chad jaw he can’t even wrap his hand around her, we made eye contact before and he just stared into me.
This Stacy we used to talk a lot I used to wave at her a lot say high to her but something happened my friend ruined it for me…. It’s a long story…. She thought I wanted to fuck she hasn’t really wanted to talk to me ever since then, maybe she’s a racist and doesn’t like blacks idk. What do my fellow brocels think of the laws being broken

Probably a rich boy.

KIDCEL PROBLEMS

DONT CARE

It's his per$$onality

Wealth, possibly the JBFpill having a slight influence, plain exceptions, etc.... :feelsjuice:

Come back to me when the foid is still with this apparent LTN/subhuman one or two years later, and not with any tier of mogger. :feelsUgh:

Wealth, possibly the JBFpill having a slight influence, plain exceptions, etc.... :feelsjuice:

Come back to me when the foid is still with this apparent LTN/subhuman one or two years later, and not with any tier of mogger. :feelsUgh:
No he’s not rich

ok, and?

it's not like it's 100% the laws of nature, of course there's exceptions.

Social status is more important in highschool

She is dating a guy who is shorter than her less mascular, no chad jaw he can’t even wrap his hand around her, we made eye contact before and he just stared into me.
This Stacy we used to talk a lot I used to wave at her a lot say high to her but something happened my friend ruined it for me…. It’s a long story…. She thought I wanted to fuck she hasn’t really wanted to talk to me ever since then, maybe she’s a racist and doesn’t like blacks idk. What do my fellow brocels think of the laws being broken
Just be first theory getting stronger.

Younger girls are into prettyboys. Wheres the news here?

idk maybe he just doesn't have a cursed soul like ours

Take the pheromonepill

It also could be he's a psychopath and that's why she's attracted to him

brag

The fact that this rarely happens is further proof of the black pill. It's a case of an exception that proves the rule. If this wasn't such a rare occurrence it wouldn't have caught your attention.

There is more to the story

Jfl at stupid niggers sniffing kike media propaganda and actually thinking white women want anything to do with them. And jfl at being in 11th grade and wanting an 8th grader. When i was in school that was gigacringe and basically an open confirmation to everyone that you are a complete failure

I’m very ugly like dead ugly I’m sure she doesn’t like blacks she really doesn’t like talking to me.
I am 5’8 in my area the average height seems 6ft and above
Iam fat ugly and just repolsive
i get urge to throw up from these very subtle bragging implying that you had a chance with this stacy at some point. just go fuckyourself and i hope you, the stacy, and that third guy all get brutally raped and killed ( in tekken 5)

His parents are rich or it’s an open relationship

women get even more brutal after highschool it seems. Atleast for me.

They realize their sexual market value. This is def kidcel issue