Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel not being good at anything

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
Like If I was good at video games at least it would have been less brutal. I've seen so many truecels reach the highest rank on a certain video game and that's pretty much their cope well in my case any game I try to play I end up being complete bot at it I can't seem to focus too. It's fucking over for people who are not good at literally anything I am not good at getting knowledge as well.

I'm mediocre at everything I do mang, even when I think there's something I'm good at after practicing for sometime, some normie mogs me in their first tries.

Brutal having below average hand eye coordination/reflexes and getting mogged by teenage voicemoggers in video games; I prefer open world single-player, it's much more peaceful and you don't have to constantly grind to "get good". :feelscomfy:

Never saw or head someone call themselves an eyecolorcel or a fingercel before that is a new one
Niggas adding new cells every week like the LGBT fags

Brutal having below average hand eye coordination/reflexes and getting mogged by teenage voicemoggers in video games; I prefer open world single-player, it's much more peaceful and you don't have to constantly grind to "get good". :feelscomfy:
i play league bro and i play like 6 hours a day and im still shit (platinum)

I used to play CS GO and i was always humiliated by teens yes pretty brutal shit

FPS games are not my thing i always get humiliated there for real I wqish i could quit gaming tbh i am shit

Never saw or heard someone call themselves an eyecolorcel or a fingercel before that is a new one
these are the 2 main reasons along with height for my inceldom.

Niggas adding new cells every week like the LGBT fags
ima posturecel

scheuermanns_a_enIL.jpg

i play league bro and i play like 6 hours a day and im still shit (platinum)
I was challenger in season 6. Fuck that game you will rope sooner if you try and grind that game.