Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not being able to grow facial hair is one of the worst curses a man can face

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Tfw I will never be able to hide some of my disgusting skin and facial bloat by growing magnificent facial hair like this:

Gaishi-Nagaoka.jpg

Smaller-Viking-Beard-Braids.jpg

Even soy chugging bull preppers can grow facial hair while I'm forced into this smoth faced existence. Wouldnt be surprised if I start balding too.:feelsrope:

An even worse curse, not being able to grow a beard.... as an Arab.
Holy shit I know an Arab that's bald and cant grow facial hair. Hes completely given up on life and will probably become a mujahadeen one day

pretty much 90% of modern day ricecels cant grow beards

im 18 and i havent even been able to grow a pedostache yet

Tfw you have acne and having a beard can worsen it. :feelsbadman:

Even soy chugging bull preppers can grow facial hair while I'm forced into this smoth faced existence. Wouldnt be surprised if I start balding too.:feelsrope:
I can grow facial hair, but my problem is how it grows. It grows longer on one side, so it's lopsided, PLUS it's really patchy and has lot's of space inbetween each hair, so it looks really gross and bad. THEN it's growth pattern is not only patchy, but only likes to grow on the side of my face and under my neck. So i get a neckbeard effect. A patchy neckbeard. I can't grow a mustache for shit, only a few little hairs on the top corners of my mouth. I'm so subhuman when it comes to my facial hair

I world rather not lose the hair on my head than be able to grow facial hair

Facial hair is cope. The real deal is having a good masculine jaw.
I want facial hair so I can hide my subhuman jaw. Have you seen those guys that are good looking with a beard, but without a beard they look subhuman because you see their recessed jaw/chin

Many men cannot grow a beard anymore. Like I said. This existence want to get rid off men. There are plenty of beardcels out there.

Seems like i was cursed with one of the worst curses then

pretty much 90% of modern day ricecels cant grow beards

im 18 and i havent even been able to grow a pedostache yet

Same except I'm 19

I can grow a decent one,I'll let it grow now that i have vacations

hide the acne with a beard
If I want to hide it completely I'll need a full on beard and that will take energy to maintain.
It will also be hard to put on my acne creams which will cause it to get worse underneath the beard and increase my acne scars.
It's over.

If I want to hide it completely I'll need a full on beard and that will take energy to maintain.
It will also be hard to put on my acne creams which will cause it to get worse underneath the beard and increase my acne scars.
It's over.
hide the acne scars with the beard

I can't do it either

This thread is such a fucking cope. There are tons more traits that are worse than not being able to grow a beard.

Try being bald my nga

Just grow a beard bro!
saddam-hussein-9347918-1-402.jpg

Most I can grow is a goatee, wish I could grow a full beard

I can grow facial hair, but my problem is how it grows. It grows longer on one side, so it's lopsided, PLUS it's really patchy and has lot's of space inbetween each hair, so it looks really gross and bad. THEN it's growth pattern is not only patchy, but only likes to grow on the side of my face and under my neck. So i get a neckbeard effect. A patchy neckbeard. I can't grow a mustache for shit, only a few little hairs on the top corners of my mouth. I'm so subhuman when it comes to my facial hair
Same thing with me.

Incel trait: not owning a razor in your 20s

Incel trait: not owning a razor in your 20s
I've got a shitty electric one, my facial hair is thick and it tugs and pulls at it. But I gave up shaving a few years ago.

I feel the opposite, I hate shaving and wish I didn't have any facial hair.

Terrible, nobeardcels will never experience they pleasure of a good shave. It is over, how many of you have babyface? That should be a poll.

Terrible, nobeardcels will never experience they pleasure of a good shave. It is over, how many of you have babyface? That should be a poll.
Does shaving feel good?

Does shaving feel good?

Depends, it is mostly a chore. I have used disposable razors and they are terrible after a few shaves. If you get a full safety or straight razor you can get a good clean shave. It is a good experience going from scruffy beard to clean defined lines carving your look out. Also you can get some nice soaps that smell nice and leave your skin smooth and use aftershave.

Not that that matters though since no gf to appreciate. Still feels nice rubbing my smooth face against my pillow cope.

My facial hair looks like my avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back