Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) There is no such thing as an “innocent person”, why opposing ER events like Buffalo as an incel is hypocritical and cucked.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
PREFACE:

[UWSL]For those of you that have been living under a rock for the past 24 hours, yesterday a supermarket in Buffalo, New York was the target of choice for a (questionable) mass shooter named Payton Gendron. There has been lots of discussion about this event here on the forum. This post is about exposing the farce of the “muh innocent people” trope that I have been seeing other forum members use to denounce this Elliot Rodger-Esque shooting.[/UWSL]

PART 1: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN “INNOCENT PERSON”.

[UWSL]Everyone is guilty in the eyes of the blackpill. The idea that humans are inherently innocent and moral is an Abrahamic myth. Instead of admitting that humans are naturally selfish, hateful and generally cruel, the Abrahamic religions coped by telling us that this is the fault of “sin” and used that as the jump pad to deflect blame off of people for their negative and unethical actions and treatment of others. You may still be wondering what this talk of Abrahamic religious doctrine has to do with the topic of this post, I will explain.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Here in America and the west at large, this Judeo-Christian idea of inherent innocence and morality in humans is the foundation of our entire society and therefore how the vast majority of the public (regardless of if they are religious or not) base their thinking.[/UWSL]

This is why when every time an event like this happens, people immediately flock like sheep to send their “thoughts and prayers” to the “innocent” victims that were affected, and kvetch about how these “innocent” people didn’t deserve what happened to them. Never mind the fact that every one of the people that perished were all cruel, selfish, hateful and wicked throughout their lives, immediately debunking the fact that they were ever “innocent” to begin with.

@BlkPillPres explains this toxic abrahamic ideal further and the effects it has in this post. https://incels.is/threads/morality-...racy-is-flourishing.92510/page-2#post-8009302

PART 2: WHY OPPOSING EVENTS SUCH AS BUFFALO IS CUCKED AND HYPOCRITICAL.

I have to say that I am abhorred with how many supposed blackpilled incels I have seen throughout the past day on this forum denounce the Buffalo shooting and say that it was senseless because Payton killed “innocent people” that I just exposed were NOT innocent. Or even worse and even more erroneous, call mass shooters such as PG “cowards” (I will debunk this later).

Do you realize that this entire society HATES you and literally wants you DEAD? If you are truly blackpilled not only do you understand this, you have LIVED it.

Normies, foids and the Zionist occupied governments of the world would do this same exact thing to you a million times over and take great pleasure in it, and here you are being a little cuck saying that it shouldn’t have happened to THEM because they were “innocent”. How pathetic. I can’t imagine thinking like this. It reeks of someone that still has their mind poisoned by the societally implanted “morality” and abrahamism that I covered in the beginning of this post. IE someone that is not blackpilled.

PART 3 (BONUS): DEBUNKING THE SOCIETAL/NORMIE MYTH THAT MASS SHOOTERS ARE COWARDS.

Elliott Rodger, Sueng-Hui Cho, and now Payton Gendron.

[UWSL]What do these men have in common? They all had very different ideologies and thoughts about the world, but the motive was the same for all of them. By committing these great acts of rebellion they fought against the injustice that they faced on the micro level in their own lives as well as on the macro level in society as a whole. These are men that fought for what they believed in and for what was right. THAT takes extreme courage in todays clown world.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What would be truly cowardly is mimicking the behavior of NPCs. They stick their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is OK when we all know in our hearts and minds that it isn’t.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]These men were courageous heroes that said NO MORE against a cruel world that was rigged against them and had done nothing but beat them down.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]So wether it is at a grocery store in New York, a college campus in Virginia, or a sorority house in California, courageous acts can be committed ANYWHERE and as a result injustice will be fought EVERYWHERE.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]MASS TAG GTFIH:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]@Experiment626 @jerkjocky @Edmund_Kemper @AverageBloke @based_meme @Uggo Mongo @Wizard32 @Broly @Ika-Sama @Mentally lost cel @yez @foofuufou @Saint Cho @nystagmuscel @ilieknothing @InMinecraft @Mecoja @faded @Hoodedn1inja20 @Inherent @MuddyBuddy @Praise the Sun @Currycel69_ @Misogynist Curry 卐 [/UWSL]
[UWSL]@Truckzo @Lycan @DottKo334 @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @El Enemigo @Atavistic Autist @HighTGymcel @Sneir [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Everyone is guilty in the eyes of the blackpill. [/UWSL]
Everyone is guilty and innocent simultaneously.
To varying degrees in various contexts.
Innocence to Guilt are a spectrum.
From ignorance to omniscience.
From helpelessness to omnipotence

[UWSL]The idea that humans are inherently innocent and moral is an Abrahamic myth. Instead of admitting that humans are naturally selfish, hateful and generally cruel[/UWSL]
I do not view selfishness as non-innocent.
I also believe cruelty and hatred to be complex enough concepts that they would not exist at birth.

I would say we are prone to inevitably learning them either innately or via mirroring though.

I want to buy cigarettes, but the Kiosk didn't open yet.
I hate to wait.

His reason was dumb. He targetted niggers because he thought they were replacing whites? The ancestors of those niggers were forcibly brought in by cum skins hundreds of years ago. Those niggers were not willing migrants.

As a currycel who lives in the west I don’t have much sympathy for a mayofag targeting killing ethnics. If he targeted foids I would have printed out his picture, stuck it up on my wall and worship him.

I also admire nigger culture with basketball, watermelons, hip hop, grape juice, KFC and other stuff.

This is what i'm saying. Why have empathy as an incel? Everyone wants you dead and no one cares about you. Those people were not innocent.

Last edited:
Do you realize that this entire society HATES you and literally wants you DEAD? If you are truly blackpilled
And what can we do about it ?We are too small , insignificant and disorganised to chance anything.The world is going to crumble anyway.

His reason was dumb. He targetted niggers because he thought they were replacing whites? The ancestors of those niggers were forcibly brought in by cum skins hundreds of years ago. Those niggers were not willing migrants.
Jews are not white.
As a currycel who lives in the west I don’t have much sympathy for a mayofag targeting killing ethnics. If he targeted foids I would have printed out his picture, stuck it up on my wall and worship him.
It’s about the ACTION not the target. The target is irrelevant because the outcome will be the same.
I also admire nigger culture with basketball, watermelons, hip hop, grape juice, KFC and other stuff.
:feelskek::feelskek:

And what can we do about it ?We are too small , insignificant and disorganised to chance anything.The world is going to crumble anyway.
You can whine and moan under my high IQ post without even reading it, or you can read it and put it into action :feelsLSD:

Ya but the thing with these events is I'm not even sure whether they're legit or just agenda-pushing hoaxes. You can only know on a case by case basis. So I take no position until there is more available information.

Marc Lepine is my favorite ER

no bullshit

Came into class tell the men to fuck off
Because he had business with female :feelskek:

I would pay 100 $ to see the look on the face of the women when the men stood up and leave them without a second thought

What would be truly cowardly is mimicking the behavior of NPCs. They stick their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is OK when we all know in our hearts and minds that it isn’t.
Giga based. I admit to being kinda cowardly though. Normies do deserve death and if I was courageous I'd end them as well (in Minecraft). Whether you agree with this recent shooter politically or not he's doing the right thing and ending the lives of people who don't deserve to live.

The truth
If he went to a sorority , I would made this guy his own religion

Giga based. I admit to being kinda cowardly though. Normies do deserve death and if I was courageous I'd end them as well (in Minecraft). Whether you agree with this recent shooter politically or not he's doing the right thing and ending the lives of people who don't deserve to live.
Yes you managed to make a nutshell TLDR of my post for the simple minded that don’t like to read paragraphs :bigbrain:

Everyone is guilty and innocent simultaneously.
To varying degrees in various contexts.
Innocence to Guilt are a spectrum.
From ignorance to omniscience.
From helpelessness to omnipotence

[UWSL]I do not view selfishness as non-innocent.[/UWSL]
I also believe cruelty and hatred to be complex enough concepts that they would not exist at birth.
They don’t NOT exist at birth. Babies and toddler can be cruel and hateful towards each other.
I would say we are prone to inevitably learning them either innately or via mirroring though.
Agreed. I’d like for you to reply to the rest of the post as well.

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

They don’t NOT exist at birth. Babies and toddler can be cruel and hateful towards each other.
maybe after a couple months or something once they begin to form ideas like "I want to use this toy, I'll grab it away from this other baby" but that type of thing is too complex in the first months

Agreed. I’d like for you to reply to the rest of the post as well.
I usually only quote stuff I can pick at, wasn't much to mess with in the 2nd half =/

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

Much appreciated :panties:

maybe after a couple months or something once they begin to form ideas like "I want to use this toy, I'll grab it away from this other baby" but that type of thing is too complex in the first months
There are male toddler in daycare that will beat up and steal toys from the other children. This is not mirrored behavior either because they have normal parents, it is instinctual.
I usually only quote stuff I can pick at, wasn't much to mess with in the 2nd half =/
I made a post that WIZARD32 couldn’t criticize?! I must be getting pretty good at this :feelzez:

Nothing's gonna change tho except more kvetching by the letist media and more surveillance/gun laws.

There are male toddler in daycare that will beat up and steal toys from the other children. This is not mirrored behavior either because they have normal parents, it is instinctual.

I don't think it's so much innate instinct as the usual conclusion of what most cumulative instincts lead to.

For example as a complex being I have an instinct to do things like do a 180 degree spin and sprint away from something dangerous.

A baby doesn't have that because they don't know how to sprint. They need to first learn that skill before forming reactive applications.

So basically a child first learns things like "what is a toy" and "I enjoy toys" and "I want to seek enjoyment" and ultimately these add up to "I want to rob my fellow toddlers of their possessions".

They simply can't have that complex an instinct, but ultimately simpler instinctive desires coalese into those complex behaviors.

I don't support whites shooting niggers because by doing that they reduce themselves to their level of aggression, violence and impulsivity

Lol this so called white supremacist himself doesn't look pure white.
That's how he looks lol

Look at his face he looks sorta mongolic. His flat mongolic nose clearly attests it.
Whites are generally known for having sharp pointed nose.
Like this White dude. He looks pure white.
Images 65

While that faggot looks more identical to the noodlewhore in the left:lul:.

Even this North Indian dude looks more Caucasoid than him:cool:
Images 56

I don't support whites shooting niggers because by doing that they reduce themselves to their level of aggression, violence and impulsivity
Fight fire with fire.

That's how he looks lol
View attachment 614523
Look at his face he looks sorta mongolic. His flat mongolic nose clearly attests it.
View attachment 614525

View attachment 614527
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Could you not derail my thread with this curries are white shit @Made in Heaven come get your boy

Jesus Christ, you are fucking based as a sub8 male

I think he was an idiot. What is killing some niggers going to do? Stop immigration and high fertility rates of ethnics?

If anything he should be promoting the fact that white foids are whores nowadays and don't want to have multiple children with only one man anymore. If he was to kill someone let it be foids of his own race because they're the ones slowing the birth rates of whites.

Even without immigration and niggers, the white race would die if white foids continued to have much less children and decide to just whore around.
They are basically the one and only culprit
But he decide to blast welfare nigga:feelshaha:

[UWSL]Everyone is guilty in the eyes of the blackpill. The idea that humans are inherently innocent and moral is an Abrahamic myth. Instead of admitting that humans are naturally selfish, hateful and generally cruel, the Abrahamic religions coped by telling us that this is the fault of “sin” and used that as the jump pad to deflect blame off of people for their negative and unethical actions and treatment of others. You may still be wondering what this talk of Abrahamic religious doctrine has to do with the topic of this post, I will explain.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Here in America and the west at large, this Judeo-Christian idea of inherent innocence and morality in humans is the foundation of our entire society and therefore how the vast majority of the public (regardless of if they are religious or not) base their thinking.[/UWSL]

This is why when every time an event like this happens, people immediately flock like sheep to send their “thoughts and prayers” to the “innocent” victims that were affected, and kvetch about how these “innocent” people didn’t deserve what happened to them. Never mind the fact that every one of the people that perished were all cruel, selfish, hateful and wicked throughout their lives, immediately debunking the fact that they were ever “innocent” to begin with.
religions try to fool us-morally we're everything at once:feelsLSD:
we just don't express every aspect of our being
but we may always choose to do a 180 and go ER

He looks like a subhuman Slav and looks more like those NW Indian Chinks :feelskek:. The Nazis would have considered him inferior with the Jews.
He’s of Ukrainian so that is accurate

Christians assume everyone's inherently guilty and sinful and not innocent, and Christ died for that inherent sin

The shooter can go fuck himself what a fucking waste of genes. He could have fucked stacies but decided to SIMP for them as their greatest martyr as he wasted his life on /pol/

That's how he looks lol
View attachment 614523
View attachment 614525

View attachment 614527
what the fuck are you talking about, the shooter is BLONDE AND BLUE EYED

Christians assume everyone's inherently guilty and sinful and not innocent, and Christ died for that inherent sin
They assume that guilt is because of “sin” and that people would become innocent and pure again if they follow their doctrine.

what the fuck are you talking about, the shooter is BLONDE AND BLUE EYED
Even this mongol girl has blue eyes and blonde hairs, doesn't mean she's white.
Main qimg 339d449abae95d01966733fe077ad793 lq

This North Indian dude is more whiter than her.
Images 65

That's how he looks lol
View attachment 614523
Is that actually OP? Why would you expose his pic? Or is that the shooter?

Although I do agree if that is him, he certainly does not look pure white, especially the nose.
View attachment 614525
Look how happy she is to get white cock:feelshaha:
View attachment 614527
Slavs mostly look like they have Fetal alcohol syndrome tbh
Even this mongol girl has blue eyes and blonde hairs, doesn't mean she's white.
View attachment 614561
This North Indian dude is more whiter than her.
View attachment 614562
You sure seem happy that north indians were raped by Iranian invaders?:lul:

Also, no JFL. That Mongol girl has pink skin while the indian has light brown skin. The mongol girl si whiter, even if she's mongoloid.

He looks like a subhuman Slav and looks more like those NW Indian Chinks :feelskek:. The Nazis would have considered him inferior with the Jews.
His nose is massive.

That's how he looks lol
View attachment 614523
View attachment 614525

View attachment 614527
I've heard he's a leftist that wanted to paint the right wing in a bad light, possibly groomed on discord for the purpose. Didn't look into it much, don't really care.

I preffer to think we all are born fundamentally evil and are our good actions through life that make us less evil, and so, it's wrong to assume everyone that died is evil.

HOWEVER, the moral fags that cry for the death of people they barely knew are hypocritical, only their relatives and friends should be "sending out prayers" to the dead or the family, is no one else place to do that.

With that being said, the reasons he had to do that were retarded, literally sewer thread tier, I don't give a shit about the people who died, but neither will I see that retard as a "brave man" or a man who did "courageous acts" :feelskek:

People here in South America are always killing others in shootouts but we don't see that as courageous jfl you retards really expect me to worship him because he did it in America? :lul: getting off your first world horse.

Is that actually OP? Why would you expose his pic? Or is that the shooter?
Shooter
Look how happy she is to get white cock
Who wouldn't be? After all, he's a chad.
You sure seem happy that north indians were raped by Iranian invaders?
Iranians, Europeans, North Indians, Central Asians were all raped by Aryans.
That Mongol girl has pink skin while the indian has light brown skin. The mongol girl si whiter, even if she's mongoloid.
Whiter by skin not by race. She'll always be a mongoloid as long as she has that mongoloid skull regardless of her skin tone.

JFL at this thread being raided by the curry psyop :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at this thread being raided by the curry psyop :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This. And you cant say anything bad about curries because they have a mod on their side that takes turns sucking them off

if we all made bettER CHOices, maybe drank some VoDKa, maybe we could thing of a solution.

Because their is no real reason behind the violence there other than drugs and gang warfare. It’s shitskin stupidity more than courage.
Funny you mentioned drugs when it's the US the main and biggest consumers, you cumskins wouldn't get your precious drugs without the cartels :feelskek:

Ironically you are moralizing more than a moralfag would.

his manifesto is copied from tarrant and he's a fed. i don't give a fuck about this shit. keep me out of glowfag posts like these

his manifesto is copied from tarrant and he's a fed. i don't give a fuck about this shit. keep me out of glowfag posts like these
This guy was 100% groomed by glownigger in discord server.

Funny you mentioned drugs when it's the US the main and biggest consumers, you cumskins wouldn't get your precious drugs without the cartels :feelskek:

Ironically you are moralizing more than a moralfag would.
Don’t care all spic cartelfags deserve to die.