Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) There is no such thing as an “innocent person”, why opposing ER events like Buffalo as an incel is hypocritical and cucked.

his manifesto is copied from tarrant and he's a fed. i don't give a fuck about this shit. keep me out of glowfag posts like these
:soy::soy::soy:

the shooting, well i was lucky to not be at the supermarket when it happened with my black ass. But i do agree with what you are saying but no one in my opinion deserves death for their race not a male atleast. :feelshmm:

the shooting, well i was lucky to not be at the supermarket when it happened with my black ass. But i do agree with what you are saying but no one in my opinion deserves death for their race not a male atleast. :feelshmm:
Normies deserve to die because they are evil not because of their race.

Caring about such events is cucked.

I don't like it for the simple reason that I could be in this supermarket. Normies don't want you dead, they just don't care about you.

His reason was dumb. He targetted niggers because he thought they were replacing whites? The ancestors of those niggers were forcibly brought in by cum skins hundreds of years ago. Those niggers were not willing migrants.

As a currycel who lives in the west I don’t have much sympathy for a mayofag targeting killing ethnics. If he targeted foids I would have printed out his picture, stuck it up on my wall and worship him.

I also admire nigger culture with basketball, watermelons, hip hop, grape juice, KFC and other stuff.
this. He killed many men too. Also I sometimes rarely go to black majority super market areas and I could been the one shot.
I don't like it for the simple reason that I could be in this supermarket. Normies don't want you dead, they just don't care about you.
agreed. Also makes 0 sense for ethnics to support mayofag shooters when they could be the ones shot. Just be a cuck and support someone who wants to eradicate you theory.

The shooter can go fuck himself what a fucking waste of genes. He could have fucked stacies but decided to SIMP for them as their greatest martyr as he wasted his life on /pol/
true tbh. He seems normie tier, could have run bully game

Good thread.
@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4144.jpg?1635652057 [/UWSL]@BlkPillPres explains this toxic abrahamic ideal further and the effects it has in this post. https://incels.is/threads/morality-...racy-is-flourishing.92510/page-2#post-8009302

Thoughts on this post @Edmund_Kemper

Ya but the thing with these events is I'm not even sure whether they're legit or just agenda-pushing hoaxes. You can only know on a case by case basis. So I take no position until there is more available information.

Why worship those who just killed a bunch of random people? The funny thing is that if that was a result of being bullied and the bullies are alive and unharmed.

The ancestors of those niggers were forcibly brought in by JEWS
There, corrected you.

Also, don't do violence, bros. Make bettER CHOices in life, proPGate tAMeness, hatred foGS your mind.

Last edited:
What happened to this nigga?

PREFACE:

[UWSL]For those of you that have been living under a rock for the past 24 hours, yesterday a supermarket in Buffalo, New York was the target of choice for a (questionable) mass shooter named Payton Gendron. There has been lots of discussion about this event here on the forum. This post is about exposing the farce of the “muh innocent people” trope that I have been seeing other forum members use to denounce this Elliot Rodger-Esque shooting.[/UWSL]

PART 1: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN “INNOCENT PERSON”.

[UWSL]Everyone is guilty in the eyes of the blackpill. The idea that humans are inherently innocent and moral is an Abrahamic myth. Instead of admitting that humans are naturally selfish, hateful and generally cruel, the Abrahamic religions coped by telling us that this is the fault of “sin” and used that as the jump pad to deflect blame off of people for their negative and unethical actions and treatment of others. You may still be wondering what this talk of Abrahamic religious doctrine has to do with the topic of this post, I will explain.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Here in America and the west at large, this Judeo-Christian idea of inherent innocence and morality in humans is the foundation of our entire society and therefore how the vast majority of the public (regardless of if they are religious or not) base their thinking.[/UWSL]

This is why when every time an event like this happens, people immediately flock like sheep to send their “thoughts and prayers” to the “innocent” victims that were affected, and kvetch about how these “innocent” people didn’t deserve what happened to them. Never mind the fact that every one of the people that perished were all cruel, selfish, hateful and wicked throughout their lives, immediately debunking the fact that they were ever “innocent” to begin with.

@BlkPillPres explains this toxic abrahamic ideal further and the effects it has in this post. https://incels.is/threads/morality-...racy-is-flourishing.92510/page-2#post-8009302

PART 2: WHY OPPOSING EVENTS SUCH AS BUFFALO IS CUCKED AND HYPOCRITICAL.

I have to say that I am abhorred with how many supposed blackpilled incels I have seen throughout the past day on this forum denounce the Buffalo shooting and say that it was senseless because Payton killed “innocent people” that I just exposed were NOT innocent. Or even worse and even more erroneous, call mass shooters such as PG “cowards” (I will debunk this later).
You didn't prove shit. You just referenced a bunch of sources and philosophies and ideas dude, you never proved they're innocent.
Do you realize that this entire society HATES you and literally wants you DEAD? If you are truly blackpilled not only do you understand this, you have LIVED it.

Normies, foids and the Zionist occupied governments of the world would do this same exact thing to you a million times over and take great pleasure in it, and here you are being a little cuck saying that it shouldn’t have happened to THEM because they were “innocent”. How pathetic. I can’t imagine thinking like this. It reeks of someone that still has their mind poisoned by the societally implanted “morality” and abrahamism that I covered in the beginning of this post. IE someone that is not blackpilled.
I've gotten kys mostly from incels on this site brother this is not solid proof they want you dead, even though I agree, your repeating stuff people here already know
PART 3 (BONUS): DEBUNKING THE SOCIETAL/NORMIE MYTH THAT MASS SHOOTERS ARE COWARDS.

Elliott Rodger, Sueng-Hui Cho, and now Payton Gendron.

[UWSL]What do these men have in common? They all had very different ideologies and thoughts about the world, but the motive was the same for all of them. By committing these great acts of rebellion they fought against the injustice that they faced on the micro level in their own lives as well as on the macro level in society as a whole. These are men that fought for what they believed in and for what was right. THAT takes extreme courage in todays clown world.[/UWSL]
What's right is subjective, crowds of people disagree with you dude
[UWSL]What would be truly cowardly is mimicking the behavior of NPCs. They stick their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is OK when we all know in our hearts and minds that it isn’t.[/UWSL]
Is killing innocent people okay? Have you tried approaching NPCs?
[UWSL]These men were courageous heroes that said NO MORE against a cruel world that was rigged against them and had done nothing but beat them down.[/UWSL]
They fed them. They gave them emotional support. They gave criticism, all sorts of things.
[UWSL]So wether it is at a grocery store in New York, a college campus in Virginia, or a sorority house in California, courageous acts can be committed ANYWHERE and as a result injustice will be fought EVERYWHERE.[/UWSL]
Who will win? Who needs to hear this? Nobody needs to hear this, we all already know this. Everyone knew this ALL this time, this is nothing new.

Something oreoman said in his new channel was, "Some people are born to win in life. Some people are born to lose"

If you're looking at incels dying vs normies okay in numbers you kill them, but when you look at suicides.

How many people hate you?

I strongly stand by the fact that incels were born to be losers. They were born to be a loser. They will always outnumber us, we'll always lose, we'll always get hated on.

Even if you commit a mass shooting look at the other people who hate you. They're cheering on and virtue signaling on news platforms being exposed to the entire world, including this community as you and your fellow brocels get mad at seeing another humanoid on the news talking crap about your kind.

You gave them fame.

This is what I mean when I say we can't win, they outnumber us therefore anything they say and do no matter which one of them it is, is seen as a victory because:

1. They outnumber us
2. Their fans outnumber us

Yep, racist morons will always exist here, nothing new.
Normies deserve to die because they are evil not because of their race.
Such labels are of no use
Sums this up completely. Killing at random is fucking weird, that's like blaming a vegan for what happens in the meat industry. You just kill at random, imagine you go on a vegan rage rampage killing meat eaters at random, one is vegan, there is a chance.
I don’t see why it’s ok to kill little kids though
wtf
Why worship those who just killed a bunch of random people? The funny thing is that if that was a result of being bullied and the bullies are alive and unharmed.
JFL brutal

Hiroshima temperature level IQ

"people" incels are morally justified to kill.
1. Toilets
2. Chads
3. Normalfag cucks
4. Bluepilled incels