Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nosecels gtfih

I have nose like a pig
fuck my genes

Bad genes or did you break it?
I broke it, man. Twice. My Chaddam friend says "God put you in your place." He thinks I would have been arrogant and think very highly of myself if I had a straight nose. Goes to show how much a bad nose can impact your harmony/looks.

I broke it, man. Twice. My Chaddam friend says "God put you in your place." He thinks I would have been arrogant and think very highly of myself if I had a straight nose. Goes to show how much a bad nose can impact your harmony/looks.
Just get rhino, if you've broken it twice then you more than likely have difficulties breathing efficiently so you could get it done for free depending on your medical insurance

Just get rhino, if you've broken it twice then you more than likely have difficulties breathing efficiently so you could get it done for free depending on your medical insurance
I've already decided against plastic surgery because what I want isn't really attainable. Basically, all I need is a tip lift. I went to the doctor's office and they said my breathing is fine and my nose isn't in the way (jfl).