Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NORWOOD REAPER GOT PEWDIEPIE

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

JFL hes shavemaxxing to try and hide it, but the reaper finally came for him

face-mogs me badly

nah my nigga is skinheadmaxxing

Pewds

short hair is such a failo on the majority of men

If his skull shape is solid he could pull off a bald head

Thankfully he yt and careermaxxed so this shouldn't be a problem for him.

Fuck that faggot tbh Idk why ppl like him in the first place

Looks pretty masculine as fuck to me. Still a top mogger.

I don't care about this pop culture product joking over a banch of normies for youtube shekels with boring as hell sh.t. Fkk him.

how the fuck is that norwooding?

looks like a solid hairline with no thinning. lol at your hopemaxxing

Who cares. His life is infinitely superior to mine

I don't care about this pop culture product joking over a banch of normies for youtube shekels with boring as hell sh.t. Fkk him.

how the fuck is that norwooding?
thought the same because when i got caught by the norwood reaper the first thing that went was my hairline and then it started to thin pretty badly
he's not even norwooding lol

Fuck that faggot tbh Idk why ppl like him in the first place

That's what I'm thinking. I remember hearing he was the most popular channel and when I went to investigate I was like ohhhh this is why people are so stupi these days.

If pewdiepie was ugly he wouldn't be nearly as popular. :feelsYall:

thought the same because when i got caught by the norwood reaper the first thing that went was my hairline and then it started to thin pretty badly
he's not even norwooding lol
Not norwooding op. Looks the same as its always been, from few years back last I saw any of his videos. Could be trying to be an edgelord with a cringe buzz cut

But even if he did start, he can easily get a top tier transplant. How much money does he make again?

He is still a chad so who cares.

he’s already married and statusmaxxed he doesnt have to care lol

Thankfully he yt and careermaxxed so this shouldn't be a problem for him.
This right here
He could gain weight and lose all his hair and he would still slay because he had it all to begin with
We never stood a chance

he will lose 50 million subscribers now

Just a reminder that this guy's wife approached HIM, chatted him up via facebook, ytmaxxed chad doesn't even have to try to get foids, they come to him, no surprise there

Mogs me, I have more balding

Good, fuck that faggot.

Cope. Guy mogs all of us to Neptune and back. A slightly receding hairline will not make him unattractive to foids.

I don't see any norwooding from this low quality picture

low inhibmax/careermaxed chad gigamogger

View attachment 212640

JFL hes shavemaxxing to try and hide it, but the reaper finally came for him

Maybe he should try glueing some of his own pubes to his forehead with chads cum. This guys ancestors used to cross the Oceans on wooden boats and raped and pillaged throughout europe. Look at this shit. What have he and his Country become? Sweden is a giant foid at this Point, a cum receptacle for all of europe.

I think he poo poo.

@Napoleon de Geso Does he mog you at looking manly?

hahahahaha
lets see his money save him now

Looks pretty masculine as fuck to me. Still a top mogger.
What do you mean bro? Dudes a giganormie. Narrow faced, probably skinnyfat as can be, awkward soy beard... the ultimate normie grab bag.

He has a thinning patch near his right temple, but other than that it looks full and quite dense and he's NW1. If I buzzed my hair like that my scalp would be very visible because my hair is thinning hard.