Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Norwood reaper got me

edwardnashton

edwardnashton

Jordan Barrett’s disciple
It’s truly over. My hair is thinning very rapidly. I have made the silly mistake of getting the worst haircut possible so I can’t even hide it now. Everyone’s gonna know if I wear a cap. Time to ropemaxx

That definitely sucks but I like to look at it from a perspective of if you're already ugly hair or baldness isnt gonna change it, maybe that makes you feel better maybe not

It’s truly over. My hair is thinning very rapidly. I have made the silly mistake of getting the worst haircut possible so I can’t even hide it now. Everyone’s gonna know if I wear a cap. Time to ropemaxx
Wear a mask

Same, I have a balding crown fit for a king now, despite growing my hair out for a year straight, just a big patch of no hair now.

I also got the U thinning sides, it's over, I give it 5-8 years before I have to buzz or go bald.