Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Northern Curries Mog Southern Curries.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
View attachment xi786owsp80z.jpg.webp

Basically, according to this theory, we see that southern curry women have much more undesirable features that often associate with the curry stereotypes -dark skin, round face, negro like hair- whereas northern curry women have much more desirable looking features -longer face, whiter skin, more caucasian appearance overall etc- which indicates that a great genetic difference exists between the two.

Southern Curries have a lot of Australoid or Australian Aboriginal DNA in them, which gives them this appearance.

Whilst Northern curries have features more similar to that of Iran, Afghanistan, and in some cases if they can appear very fair skinned maybe even from The Caucasus or Turkey. All of which fair much better in therms of stereotypes as compared to curries.

Basically, mega over for Southern Curries.

@wereq @Misogynist Curry 卐

55E0D9F2 C596 4B0D A4D1 58CB5D6E48D8

this is why all the pakis where i live mog actual curries

According to nigger.com, homosexual nigger vermin are liquidating the faggottopia by robbing the faggot banana arsenal of all its peels. What remains to be seen, peels to remain soon

It's obvious. Anybody who thinks there is no difference between North and south curries is coping on steroids. North curries are maybe not as good looking as MENA and Europeans, but they mog rest of the humans.

Most of pics( 2, 3, 4 and 6) are of mainland Indians not North. Plus, they are exceptions not average and they don't look anything like that meme guy.
cube face and looks like shit. Seems curry to me.

All curries are subhuman, thinking that one curry is better than another is pure copium.

Even niggers are above them in the social ladder.

It's obvious. Anybody who thinks there is no difference between North and south curries is coping on steroids. North curries are maybe not as good looking as MENA and Europeans, but they mog rest of the humans.

thats debatable you have to be giga chadpreet to slay more than nigga/spic, current sexual marketplace favors niggers/spics over curries
i feel bad for south curry bros, even though they are pretty chill.

a chadpreet is only slightly bit more desirable than a chang

we wuz indo aryan bhai :feelskek:

Yeah I had some currycel uni mates from Tamil Nadu or other Southern Indian states and they were truecel tier.

thats debatable you have to be giga chadpreet to slay more than nigga/spic, current sexual marketplace favors niggers/spics over curries
i feel bad for south curry bros, even though they are pretty chill.

a chadpreet is only slightly bit more desirable than a chang

we wuz indo aryan bhai :feelskek:
Niggers are hated outside of West and only white passing spics are desirable.
And North Indians are Indo-Aryans . . . It is a well known factually proven fact. Anybody denying it is an ignorant. An average North Indian carries 20% Aryan ancestry and 50-55% Zagrosian(Iranian).

Last edited:
Niggers are hated outside of West and only white passing spics are desirable.
And North Indians are Indo-Aryans . . . It is a well known factually proven fact. Anybody denying it is an ignorant. An average North Indian carries 20% Aryan ancestry and 50-55% Zagrosian(Iranian).
i live in the west, so yeh niggas got more rep/smv than majority of northern curries
spics do well cause they got that "exotic" shit boosting their smv.
in 2010 when i was at my prime and dated. telling foids that i was a spic or arab improved my chances, clearly they avoided curry

Both subhuman unfortunately