Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

North Africans are not Arab they are mixed with Spanish

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I started reading about the reconquista of Spain.

Apparently the Spanish and Portugese mainlands were conquered and settled by the Amazigh tribes of North Africa, some Subsaharan Africans and some few Arabs for over 700 years.

That is 36 generations at minimum.

But the question arises where did the muslims of Spain go, what happened to them? The answer it seems is they went to North Africa or were kicked out of Spain and Portugal into North Africa. Obviously after 700 years they married the local woman of Spain and Portugal, it is allowed for Muslim men to marry christian women.
Muslim Chadam was impregnating the Spanish christian women who betabuxxed a low tier sub 5 Spanish christian incel to believe the kid is his, obviously the Spanish chad also impregnated the muslim women but what I am saying is that the lite skinned people of North Africa are like that because of European blood.

After 700 years which is 36 generations and those days people did not use birth control like today and married 13 year old foids who obviously had at minimum 4 children each and on average 5 - 6. Which makes millions of white muslims after 700 years.

Look the Amazigh of North Africa in the villages, not in the cities. The rural ones are dark skinned which is the original race and they refuse to say they are Arab infact they are fighting to remove the Arab cultural dominance from their countries, what does that tell us?. They have kinky afro hair. So they are an African ethnicity. Not Bantu African just like Khoi San are not Bantu.

Those so-called Arabs in North Africa that the white man in London and Washington DC told us are Arab are actually children of the Amazigh and Sub- Sharan soldiers who were busy fighting all those years in Europe.

In North Africa I see many with green eyes, grey eyes such eye colours which can only ever come from the European, never ever from Arabs. The pure Arab according to a hadith from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are from Yemen and they do not have green eyes , infact they are interwinded with the Cushites of the Horn of Africa, nothing to do with the North Africans.

The only North Africans with substantial Arab dna are the Egyptians who even themselves refuse to say they are Arab when you get to know them, they say they are Coptic race.

Anyway reading is nice because it explodes your brains from the bullshit we were spoon fed by the MSM.

"yes how did you know i was spanish"
135316776-close-up-front-portrait-of-serious-young-north-african-man-with-serious-expression-in-the-city.jpg

My mom is Moroccan and she was a Stacy in her prime, she looks very Spanish so yea your theory is correct

I got my dad’s crappy white genes ofc

Doesn't matter when most of them are still phenotypically Arab enough. :smonk:

Doesn't matter when most of them are still phenotypically Arab enough. :smonk:
Dude if that is the case then Latinos and mixed race Brazilians are Arab because of phenotype.

I am talking about ancestral dna not nonsence of white men always pushing the goalposts to confuse the masses by saying phenotype but keep the true knoweledge amongst themselves.

My mom is Moroccan and she was a Stacy in her prime, she looks very Spanish so yea your theory is correct

I got my dad’s crappy white genes ofc
Is your dad a European?

they also mixed with niggers

they also mixed with niggers
Yep obviously because apparently they also used soldiers from Sub-Sahara Africa. Obviously they also took wives were ever they were posted in Spain. So that blood was also kicked out of Spain into North Africa when the reconquista was under way.

we don't have enough ancient dna from north africa

What you mean ?
we need to get dna from ancient human skeletons form north africa so we can know how much of the ancestry of present day north africa africans derive from the original north africans and how much comes from invaders/immigrants from outside north africa

we need to get dna from ancient human skeletons form north africa so we can know how much of the ancestry of present day north africa africans derive from the original north africans and how much comes from invaders/immigrants from outside north africa
Okay. A scientific answer.

Still fact remains that Spain kicked out the muslims. So where did they go? Can you tell me? Who exactly are their descendants today? Can you tell me?

Still fact remains that Spain kicked out the muslims. So where did they go? Can you tell me? Who exactly are their descendants today? Can you tell me?

I used to celebrate this on Yahoo Answers.

Dude if that is the case then Latinos and mixed race Brazilians are Arab because of phenotype.

I am talking about ancestral dna not nonsence of white men always pushing the goalposts to confuse the masses by saying phenotype but keep the true knoweledge amongst themselves.
Sure, they have Spanish DNA, but does it matter IRL? :smonk:

Sure, they have Spanish DNA, but does it matter IRL? :smonk:
Yes it does because when ever I read stuff written by Europeans they say North Africans are Arabs yet there were not even that many Arabs from the Gulf in North Africa.

What I am saying is Europeans are bamboozling the masses with false information. Yet when we read the hadiths of Prophet Muhhamd(PBUH) we see that they are not Arabs. Europeans should stop bamboozling people because it is begininning to get irritating.

Example they say the Egyptians were Caucasian yet when I ask Egyptians what their dna is they say Coptic race dna and I even came to discover that they were even intertwinned which the Cushitic peoples who are Somalians.

Fucking hell everything we were told were bloody lies all this time.

The only place in the Iberian península that they occupied for 700 years was granada. They stayed in the north of Portugal for 150 years max.

Yea ofc. Most North Africans never really mixed with Arabs they were simply under their rule and adopted their culture.

Yea ofc. Most North Africans never really mixed with Arabs they were simply under their rule and adopted their culture.
But why?

I started reading about the reconquista of Spain.

Apparently the Spanish and Portugese mainlands were conquered and settled by the Amazigh tribes of North Africa, some Subsaharan Africans and some few Arabs for over 700 years.

That is 36 generations at minimum.

But the question arises where did the muslims of Spain go, what happened to them? The answer it seems is they went to North Africa or were kicked out of Spain and Portugal into North Africa. Obviously after 700 years they married the local woman of Spain and Portugal, it is allowed for Muslim men to marry christian women.
Muslim Chadam was impregnating the Spanish christian women who betabuxxed a low tier sub 5 Spanish christian incel to believe the kid is his, obviously the Spanish chad also impregnated the muslim women but what I am saying is that the lite skinned people of North Africa are like that because of European blood.

After 700 years which is 36 generations and those days people did not use birth control like today and married 13 year old foids who obviously had at minimum 4 children each and on average 5 - 6. Which makes millions of white muslims after 700 years.

Look the Amazigh of North Africa in the villages, not in the cities. The rural ones are dark skinned which is the original race and they refuse to say they are Arab infact they are fighting to remove the Arab cultural dominance from their countries, what does that tell us?. They have kinky afro hair. So they are an African ethnicity. Not Bantu African just like Khoi San are not Bantu.

Those so-called Arabs in North Africa that the white man in London and Washington DC told us are Arab are actually children of the Amazigh and Sub- Sharan soldiers who were busy fighting all those years in Europe.

In North Africa I see many with green eyes, grey eyes such eye colours which can only ever come from the European, never ever from Arabs. The pure Arab according to a hadith from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are from Yemen and they do not have green eyes , infact they are interwinded with the Cushites of the Horn of Africa, nothing to do with the North Africans.

The only North Africans with substantial Arab dna are the Egyptians who even themselves refuse to say they are Arab when you get to know them, they say they are Coptic race.

Anyway reading is nice because it explodes your brains from the bullshit we were spoon fed by the MSM.
well theyre berbers and arabs.

North Africans look nothing like Spaniards --- I was just in Spain
They're Berbers, mostly