Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies will NEVER empathise if you see yourself as a victim

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
No matter how badly you were wronged or what happened to you. If you ever say: "I fucking hate what happened, why is life so unfair? Screw everybody" etc... they will NEVER fucking empathize. You can even be beaten half dead by thugs and go blind in the process, you are supposed to say:

"I don't mind what happened and am grateful for my life. This experience made me grow so much, we humans should care about each other, I already forgiven them etc etc" and all that bullshit.

or "I don't mind having been raised by an alcoholic, abusive father and a crack mother, it was an interesting experience. Life is totally not unfair"

BUT IF YOU TRY TO BLACKPILL N*RMIES ON THE UNFAIR NATURE OF ALL THEY WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORAL SUPERIORITY AND AS A DEFENSE NOT EMPATHIZE WITH YOU AND SAY "STOP WHINING, OTHER HAVE IT WORSE" etc et.c..

They are really that fucking self-obsessed and psychopathic. They will pretend that in this world there are no victims or perpetrators and everyone is equal and will fight everything that threatens this retarded worldview.

Because it exposes their "success" as what it is: Nothing but fucking luck. AND THEY PRETEND LUCK DOESN'T EXIST. So when you rightfully say that victims DO exist, you say bad luck exists which means good luck exists, and that fucking alone threatens their entire fucking self-concept and moral high ground, that's why they say: "Stop whining" etc.. they refuse to accept that they didn't fucking deserve where they are.

Last edited:
Never talk about (reality). The only result will be negative for you.

unless you're 8/10 or above then you can be a violent felon/child abuser like Jeremy Meeks and they'll justify it with some bullshit about how you "had a hard life" and were "the real victim of an oppressive society"

They are really that fucking self-obsessed and psychopathic. They will pretend that in this world there are no victims or perpetrators (unless you're a woman) and everyone was dealt the same shitty hand, that life is what you make of it and will fight everything that threatens this retarded worldview.

Because it exposes their "success" as what it is: Nothing but fucking luck. AND THEY PRETEND LUCK DOESN'T EXIST. So when you rightfully say that victims DO exist, you say bad luck exists which means good luck exists, and that fucking alone threatens their entire fucking self-concept and moral high ground, that's why they say: "Stop whining" etc.. they refuse to accept that they didn't fucking deserve where they are.