Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies where I live whining about the speed cameras

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Basically 95% of people here drive like race car drivers all the time. Its rude and dangerous, like they drive that way in busy pedestrian areas and in school zones. Not just fast, but dangerous changing lanes and trying to 'get ahead' like if someone is trying to turn, even if kids are there trying to cross the street.

So the area put in speed cameras here and there. And if 95% of people are flying by at high speed, then 95% get the $300 speeding tickets, and some get serious tickets like $1,000+ if they are really speeding fast. With speed cameras it doesn't go as points on the license but the tickets are tied to the car. So if normies don't pay the tickets their car gets taken away, and auctioned for cheap to friends of the party members.

So normies are on the local forums/comments complaining as they are getting multiple of these tickets every month. And I have fun trolling, saying 'well why don't you go the speed limit you dumb little shit. And if not stop complaining and pay your ticket little shit.'

Personally I dislike speed cameras outside residential/pedestrian zones tbh. It'll make it too annoying to go between places.

One thing the normies are pissed at with these is that rich guys are driving like race car drivers too, then when the rich guys gets like $5,500 in camera speeding tickets a year, he just pays them. So for rich guys its a tax on being allowed to drive fast.

i go 50 mph in the left lane so that i can help others save gas, and thus, save the planet

i go 50 mph in the left lane so that i can help others save gas, and thus, save the planet

Thats good, you also provide a learning opportunity for normies so they can work on learning patience and self control.

If they want to drive at a high speed so much the highway/motorway is there for them lol

Thats good, you also provide a learning opportunity for normies so they can work on learning patience and self control.
it also makes chad and stacie late for work, cuz they didn't leave enough time. me, i always show up 15mins early cuz i'm a model employee

@Mango thoughts on hypermiling
I shut off my engine going downhill and drive with no AC or headlights

Max mpg and hp bro

Just need a K&N hot air intake and new belt pulleys for 700 dollar

it also makes chad and stacie late for work, cuz they didn't leave enough time. me, i always show up 15mins early cuz i'm a model employee

Something I point out in comments is the normies just aren't important enough to have to drive that fast. Say some annoying normie is late for some pointless bureaucratic non-job. Just dock his pay or replace him if he doesn't leave enough time too often.

If they want to drive at a high speed so much the highway/motorway is there for them lol

Ya and we have very high speed allowed on those. There was also race tracks, but normies kept crashing on them, and the insurance companies said you aren't covered if you go there.

Ya and we have very high speed allowed on those. There was also race tracks, but normies kept crashing on them, and the insurance companies said you aren't covered if you go there.
Typical! They're rubbish drivers yet want an easy road to speed down to look cool upon

I speed every day. I drink and drive about two days a week lately none, fuck police they exist to rape me all they ever did was give me speeding tickets, fuck em all i'll speed til the day I die there are no rules especially for subhumans the rules are made for chad and stacies comfort nigga not yours or mine, the jew says you cannot drive fast so you don't, a man chooses a slave obey.

I speed every day. I drink and drive about two days a week lately none, fuck police they exist to rape me all they ever did was give me speeding tickets, fuck em all i'll speed til the day I die there are no rules especially for subhumans the rules are made for chad and stacies comfort nigga not yours or mine, the jew says you cannot drive fast so you don't, a man chooses a slave obey.
same as me i go 100km/h in 60km/h posted zones and nothing happens because there arent much police in my area and there are none of these speed cameras

Typical! They're rubbish drivers yet want an easy road to speed down to look cool upon

A problem for normies is every normie thinks he is a top tier driver, near race car driver level. In reality mathematically the average normie has average driving skills.

I shut off my engine going downhill and drive with no AC or headlights

Max mpg and hp bro

Just need a K&N hot air intake and new belt pulleys for 700 dollar
i unplugged my brake lights for more gainz

i unplugged my brake lights for more gainz
Need a tune if you do that mod + intakes + pulleys

Order a power tuner from Amazon/AliExpress and plug it into your OBD2 port

Last edited:
For getting more gas mileage.. A main thing is driving slower. As the main thing the car is pushing through the air. Which the air resistance rises with I believe the cube of the speed. Hybrids you recover energy like braking.

Normies in their monster trucks and SUV's going very fast, it takes a huge amount of gas. Also the way normies drive in cities with accelerating all out and then going hard on the brakes at the next stop sign/light. Versus guys like us who accelerate slowly, then coast into the next stop light.