Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies think that females dont approach/initiate sex

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Have these retards never been around a chad?
Because I have and seeing how open females would be sexually around him was a colossal blackpill. He would literally get sexually groped/harrassed by females.
Normies are delusional. Since females dont approach them they assume females never approach. But they need to realise that females are the more sexually aggressive gender when it comes to chad.

normies also think women arent sexual who dont run on their biological urges wanting to get fucked and gagged by chad. It comes down as a coping mechanism for normies to shield themselves from the harsh reality

"I'm bi"

If foids dont give you ioi's it's over, no point in trying

No shit toilets approach

I had a Chad friend in highschool, that we hung out me him & another guy. Wherever we went girls were coming up to the Chad and talking to him.

I've never seen a shy girl or a girl that wouldn't approach a guy if she was attracted to him.

But you have to be in the top 1 or 2% of males for women to be attracted.

I had a Chad friend in highschool, that we hung out me him & another guy. Wherever we went girls were coming up to the Chad and talking to him.

I've never seen a shy girl or a girl that wouldn't approach a guy if she was attracted to him.

But you have to be in the top 1 or 2% of males for women to be attracted.
J also had a Chad friend and girls would thirst after him 24/7.
I remember once in class he had a hot girl sitting on his desk and asking him if he wanted to fuck

“If you’re totally comfortable with a guy” =

IF THE GUY IS CHAD

There are no shy girls or extroverted girls, only girls that have chosen different paths for getting attention, validation, and access to chad

These normies are retarded or delusional

These normies are retarded or delusional

Normies just can't admit psychologically how brutally 'outgunned' they are. My Chad friend in highschool is just under 6'2, broad shoulders, big mogging chin, lower than average body fat, Anglo-Saxon. When he stands behind normies you can see him both over the top of the normie and his shoulders and arms on either side of the normie, as he is much wider.

I don't want to eat pussy wtf, do I look like a faggot. XD

women are hornier than men,everybody who has done chadfish knows.

This is a man writing this because he still thinks women are some type of nuns that hold their cross in the hand and pray while getting pounded in the missionary position.

Women are the biggest sluts and have more aggressive and destructive sex drive then men.

YOu nEeD tO apPROacH Yourself no wOMaN WILL jUst fall from The SKy WanTIng to HAve SEx witH yOu

Women do approach attractive man. Especially if they are in a group. They are just afraid to do it alone.

take the lesbian pill. Not a single foid turned her down

They act the same way when a foid gives them boring/uninterested replies on apps and then sperg out and claim she's dull. Likely is, but she's also juggling between a few dozens conversations, the chads getting her full undivided attention. Just ain't into you dude.

Here's how I think the "lower female libido" concept got propogated.

1. Ugly males used to be able to get a wife.
2. Their wife had to marry them because monogamy was enforced and the state couldn't just fund you.
3. The bedroom dies as quickly as the wife can get it to die because her husband is ugly
4. Tons of husbands with dead bedrooms talk to each other and to younger people, surmising that females must just have a lower sex drive.
5. The myth becomes solidified over word-of-mouth

The girl will always make the first move if she's truly interested

I think there are minority of women too shy to ask Chad to fuck so instead they just hang out with him and communicate nonverbally until he fucks them.

LOOOOOOL females approach chads all the time

such a fucking cope

normies are delusional

JFL. Holes already do that with Chads.