Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies think calling us terrorists would stop ERs

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I love how dumb normies are to suggest that calling incel attackers terrorists would stop incidents. No, it wouldn't, JFL. You realize incel shooters (I need to mention, that most of them didn't even had an account here) are suicidal and they don't give a shit about what you call them lol.

Alek Minassian is a terrorist and he proudly admit that. "Put them in a state of panic".

Infact, calling us and the ERs terrorists, would give us extra attention and sends more fear into the normies.

Terrorist...what a bad boy title.

They're martyrs, shahids.

the only relevant terrorist threat comes from BLM and the washington regime

they didn't call the literal burning down of city terrorism even though it was violence for a political goal. the whole concept of terrorism is a psyop. it shouldn't be taken seriously or as some moral thing.

Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist.""His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space.I would rate you 9.3/10.

they didn't call the literal burning down of city terrorism even though it was violence for a political goal.
Exactly

tERrorists r based!