Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies Think **Anyone** Can Have a GF

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
These faggots think even a guy that's retarded (their words) would still somehow manage to become an ooofy doofy like them. What kind of foid would date a guy that's mentally retarded? There wouldn't be any benefit to her except a useless corpse to sit next to her while she talks.

Women aren't attracted to men

foids would date a mentally retarded Chad

They think this because they can't imagine what it's like to be a subhuman like us. They have normie looks, looks has never been a real problem for them.

If they had to live in our shoes for a couple of weeks, they would quickly change their tune.

Normies don't think, they just parrot whatever bluepilled bullshit the hive mind tells em too

foids would unironically date and fuck a retarded non NT chad. If they would fuck animals why wouldnt they fuck retard chad who's on the same level intellectually as animals?

foids would unironically date and fuck a retarded non NT chad. If they would fuck animals why wouldnt they fuck retard chad who's on the same level intellectually as animals?
Show me an example. Everyone claims autistic/non NT Chads can slay yet they fail to provide evidence

Show me an example. Everyone claims autistic/non NT Chads can slay yet they fail to provide evidence
I was once on 4chan gif and i saw some downie spazzing out and getting head by some nurse or doctor the video was low quality but he looked sub 5 :lul: but don't have any evidence

I was once on 4chan gif and i saw some downie spazzing out and getting head by some nurse or doctor the video was low quality but he looked sub 5 :lul: but don't have any evidence
Yeah, you have no evidence for it because its cope

it's depend how sever this autism is, that being said non NT is absolutely will fuck up your all as normie let alone uggo

foids would date a mentally retarded Chad
IMG 4797

it's depend how sever this autism is, that being said non NT is absolutely will fuck up your all as normie let alone uggo

I still don't know what being NT exactly means. Many normies are introverted and quiet yet they never get asked by normfaggots why they're so quiet, nor do they have trouble finding a group of friends eventually.

Women aren't attracted to men, they only, exclusively, feel attraction to Chad and maybe other women

I still don't know what being NT exactly means. Many normies are introverted and quiet yet they never get asked by normfaggots why they're so quiet, nor do they have trouble finding a group of friends eventually.
NT means Neurotypical brain, behavior. NT's have different brain structure than non NT, trust me bro being quiet and introverted is nowheare as bad as being sperg.

@DarkStarDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel

recently i had sperg moment and ended 3 years of relationship with my certain friend...which now i regret

NT means Neurotypical brain, behavior. NT's have different brain structure than non NT, trust me bro being quiet and introverted is nowheare as bad as being sperg.

@DarkStarDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel

People seem offended by me being quiet, so I guess these faggots actually have a problem with the way I look.

@DarkStarDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
Exactly. I've seen how NTs claiming to be "introverts" act like, and it's nothing like me or most people here I'd imagine are like.

recently i had sperg moment and ended 3 years of relationship with my certain friend...which now i regret
That's sad brocel:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

Oofy doofy theory is real but it only applies to curries.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
To be fair, I think his idea was that what's asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

If a bluepilled cucktears user used absence of evidence to say their beliefs are right even if they can't find any evidence to prove it, it wouldn't be valid for the same reason. Hitchen's razor still applies

Last edited: