Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies, SJWs & Foids "Crocodile Tears"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

How many do you think are going to exhibit this when their crimes against humanity aka bullying ugly men & gas lighting them into suicide comes back to publicly haunt them I wonder?

The finest day
That I ever had
Was when I learned
To cry on command
-Nirvana.

Normies don't care. They side with whatever is society acceptable. They don't actually give a shit about justice or right/wrong

When the blackpill overwhelms the masses, they will conform out of fear and consensus, the same things that control most of what they believe now. Deep down, their instinctive hatred will never go away. We will be like LGBT and blacks, people will still hate us but they will get called "bigots" if they hate us openly.

Normies don't care. They side with whatever is society acceptable. They don't actually give a shit about justice or right/wrong

They can’t think for themselves anyways

My childhood bully's mom and dad died of corona virus
God punishes them but ım always ready to counter bullying since ı got some self defence tools.

When the blackpill overwhelms the masses, they will conform out of fear and consensus, the same things that control most of what they believe now. Deep down, their instinctive hatred will never go away. We will be like LGBT and blacks, people will still hate us but they will get called "bigots" if they hate us openly.

I could live with that. Sure as hell beats what we have now.

I'd have so much fun if incels were a protected class. I'd make false accusations against my enemies and watch them get charged with hate crimes, just like faggots do now. Payback's a bitch.

I'd have so much fun if incels were a protected class. I'd make false accusations against my enemies and watch them get charged with hate crimes, just like faggots do now. Payback's a bitch.

Based Nigga... :feelsLSD::dab::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::feelsEhh::feelsYall::y'all::cool::feelsLightsaber: :feelslala:

If they covered our surgeries the way trans surgeries are covered, I'd just surgerymaxx and never look back at this hellhole shitland that is both cucked and barbaric at the same time. I wouldn't lie against the infidels, they lie against us all the time and we are winning the war with blackpill truth.

Hypocrisy is a bitch

Psychopathic behavior. Only someone truly predatory would ever pick on someone whose down. Water is wet, people are opportunistic hunters. Stay alert.

How many do you think are going to exhibit this when their crimes against humanity aka bullying ugly men & gas lighting them into suicide comes back to publicly haunt them I wonder?
You really think they give a fuck? No. They go to sleep at night peacefully, knowing that we're rotting at the bottom of the barrel by their mercy while they're "living their best life". In fact normies don't think about us at all, they only think of themselves. What they're going to wear tomorrow, who they're going to meet, places they're going to see. This is how it is and this is how it always will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back