Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies say "Incels can't get a GF because of bad personality" Well Richard Spencer has a Liberal GF, so I guess he has a great personality.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Richard Spencer, Enemy to the left, seen on the left as a nazi has a GF. So if by the Normie logic, the reason incels can't get laid is because of their horrible personality, and if these same people consider Richard Spencer a bad person, then by their logic, he must have a great personality since he has a GF, and ironically enough, a liberal girlfriend. So which is it then?

Imagine a liberal foid preferring to date an alt-right controversial figure, than a lonely minority.

Just be a White-Nationalist bro

DuqrDOcUUAIaEzs   Edited

D6vU TNUcAEW3gq

Last edited:
That's the West for you:feelskek:, a big fkin clownworld:feelsclown:, just say it loud and clear lookism is the ultimate racism, you look shit, you get shit.

Literal 99% of the political figures these people hate have partners.

Literal 99% of the political figures these people hate have partners.
Exactly, so by their logic, all these people they consider bad people, how did they get girlfriends, if their whole logic is "Incels can't get a gf because they are bad people"

It’s funny cause everyone thinks that the way we act here is exactly how we act irl, some of you may, but I got a good personality. Here I can not give a fuck.

he was also seen walking with some leftist prof prior

Richard Spencer is nobody's friend, he's the enemy of both the left and right. He has even called for purging the White Nationalist community of all incels, fuck that C.I.A. glownigger.

Richard Spencer, Enemy to the left, seen on the left as a nazi has a GF. So if by the Normie logic, the reason incels can't get laid is because of their horrible personality, and if these same people consider Richard Spencer a bad person, then by their logic, he must have a great personality since he has a GF, and ironically enough, a liberal girlfriend. So which is it then?

Imagine a liberal foid preferring to date an alt-right controversial figure, than a lonely minority.

Just be a White-Nationalist bro

View attachment 453764

View attachment 453765
The guy talks like a fag with a lisp and his shit is all retarded.
Another example of most women being libtards
Another case of a libtard cunt saying one thing and fucking the direct opposite within the bedroom sheets, same as it ever was.

Last edited:
Spence gets his stances misrepresented, he just opposes white genocide which people are getting woke to with all this 'Critical Race Theory' controversy going mainstream.

Stuff like Unite the Right were just aware of this years before Fox began to broadcast it via Tucker and Candace Owens.

Richard Spencer is the C.I.A. glownigger of the White Nationalist community, once again, he has recently called for purging the movement of all incels turning the White Nationalist community into one of all White Chads only which makes sense because the movement very recently has been very anti White working class full of tradcon thots looking for rich White sugar daddies anyways. I hate Richard Spencer with an extreme passion, that fucking lisp speaking in the closet massive faggot.

Last edited:
aw I'm happy for Richard though ^^

Spence gets his stances misrepresented, he just opposes white genocide which people are getting woke to with all this 'Critical Race Theory' controversy going mainstream.

Stuff like Unite the Right were just aware of this years before Fox began to broadcast it via Tucker and Candace Owens.
I'm going by their logic, their logic is that he's a bad person, so by their logic if he's a bad person, how come he has a GF.

She probably means liberal in the sense of classical liberal which is not the SJW communist kind.

Status will make women fuck pretty much any kind of man.

Add in upper-tier-normie/chadlite looks which Spencer has and lol his personality doesn't matter.

Personality = simping that normie men must do show they're submissive enough to betabuxx and know their place.
fuck that C.I.A. glownigger
tbh. He's an elitist scumbag who endorsed biden. The fatass should lose weight already.

Richardgut

Last edited:
Rapists, murderers, thieves, even child molesters are more sexually successful with consensual sexual relationships than even the average person.
Whenever a moron says you can't have sex because of your personality, just point out they are literally supporting rape culture because they implying that rapists are better people than incels. And then foids get surprised when men rape them!

I don't even bother getting mad anymore as seeing stuff like this only makes me right.

Hey, it's the guy that got suckerpunched by a literal shit eating cuck.

Politics is cope. Only an idiot will take it seriously.

That's the West for you:feelskek:, a big fkin clownworld:feelsclown:, just say it loud and clear lookism is the ultimate racism, you look shit, you get shit.
I wish I just wasn't born
its the same shit every goddamn fucking time
EVERY FUCKING TIME:feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking women. They need to get inside the El Reno tornado for their punishment

Rapists, murderers, thieves, even child molesters are more sexually successful with consensual sexual relationships than even the average person.
Whenever a moron says you can't have sex because of your personality, just point out they are literally supporting rape culture because they implying that rapists are better people than incels. And then foids get surprised when men rape them!
This tbh ngl

LOL!

Girlfriend you say?!!

Not a chance in Hell. Spencer is sweeter than sugar.:feelskek:

“Beard” is the appropriate term for this obvious controlled dissent ZOG agent’s “girlfriend”.

The third definition down applies to her.

Personality is just another word for your looks.

I just want to say,I see women saying if you like trump or dont support feminism and black lives matter then keep going.

good looking people are gods,gods can't make mistakes,If they make mistakes,then they are forgivable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back