Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies refuse to be held responsible for mistreating ugly men

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Normies discriminate against ugly men all the time because of their faces/height/skeleton. Not their clothes, not their haircuts, not their attitudes, not hygiene, not their body language, not their confidence levels, not their education.... but their faces, height and skeletons which they have no control over. Chads are born not made. Chad isn't more deserving because he "bettered" his personality, hit the gym or some shit. When genetically undesirable men have confidence we don't call it confidence. It's just creepy and its crossing social boundries.

We are nothing in the modern world. We must reverse the damage

" its okay to have preferences teehee, if a woman has a certain standard and need for her potential relationship or sex partner thats perfectly ok, teehee :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

When people see ugly people they get disgusted and feel discomfort with their hideous face and under 6ft height. They cope and say that there must be something wrong with you e.g. why don't you talk, he's creepy, he's annoying and talks too much because they want to think that the world is just, so they think you deserve to get bullied.

Last edited:
When people see ugly people they get disgusted and feel discomfort with their hideous face and under 6ft height. They cope and say that there must be something wrong with you e.g. why don't you talk, he's creepy, he's annoying and talks to much because they want to think that the world is just, so they think you deserve to get bullied.
>ugh why doesn't he talk what a creep
>ugh why is he talking to me what a creep

>ugh why doesn't he talk what a creep
>ugh why is he talking to me what a creep
I knew a chadlite that literally almost never talked or said anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he is aspie. Despite this he hung out with groups of girls all the time. My group was right next to his and he legit only said maybe a few words every time during break. One of the girls even said you're so hot and all the girls smiled at him. Meanwhile with me I started out being talkative and people said why are you talking to us, and then I stopped talking and people asked me why don't I talk.