Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies really don't see issue with new games that look like this

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Remnant2 Win64 Shipping 2024 10 04 02 26 43
Remnant2 Win64 Shipping 2024 10 04 02 26 59

It's a great game dooood i don't see any rendering issues you must be blind. Also performance issues? I have rx 7900 xt and it runs great at 1440p/144fps with fsr on!!!

Temporal AA is a cancer that is killing games, same as with FSR and DLSS it makes devs lazy and games look like i'm playing at 480p, Remnant 2 was made with it in mind and that's why it runs so bad even with it enabled, and once you move camera it will break everything even more:

Remnant2 Win64 Shipping 2024 10 04 02 32 36

youd think a game requiring frame gen would at least look impressive. not the case here lol

youd think a game requiring frame gen would at least look impressive. not the case here lol
It looks and plays like ass i give up on it (2nd time) after 2nd dungeon area after dying a couple of times to the boss i just didn't felt like i wanted to keep playing. Btw you can dodge one of the bosses attacks since your dodge roll has less traversal than his aoe and has no iframes against that attack, it's a total dogshit game design. It's just insufferable especially with those characters keep talking and i don't give a fuck about them it's should be a looter shooter like borderlands not a boring story game with unrewarding combat it's even worse than the first shitty game.

Trucel trait: You play 4-5 videogames since last 5-10 years, never buying and checking to play anything new

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back